PDA

View Full Version : The New Apprentice, (Or Partnership)

Kevin Milkins
10-May-11, 22:45
I thought I was not going to get involved with watching this series of the apprentice, but out of sheer boredom I succumbed and have to say I am already having a love hate relationship with some of the contestants.
I also get that uneasy feeling that I used to get when I watched the office.
I like the geeky inventor guy, anyone else hooked yet?

Tilly Teckel
11-May-11, 00:44
Yes, me! I was glad to see that guy fired tonight - what a numpty :)

I liked the inventor guy too but has anyone ever seen or used a curved nail file??

pmcd
11-May-11, 01:28
They strut: they mouth management slogans: they are preening, smug, oversmart and inexperienced: they talk the walk and tear down the low hanging fruit from the blue sky tree: they bitch - that's just the "men" - , and they are, yet again, a bunch of big girls' blouses. And the good news is, that we can sit back and laugh at their self-centred posturings as "Lord" (do me a lemon!) Sugar runs rings round them over the next few weeks.

Anyone suffering from depression should be prescribed a series of "The Apprentice". It could make the suicidal howl with laughter!

Kevin Milkins
17-Jul-11, 23:25
I thought I was not going to get involved with watching this series of the apprentice, but out of sheer boredom I succumbed and have to say I am already having a love hate relationship with some of the contestants.
I also get that uneasy feeling that I used to get when I watched the office.
I like the geeky inventor guy, anyone else hooked yet?

Well done Tom.

Moira
17-Jul-11, 23:41
I agree Kevin. I favoured Tom from the start, against all the odds, so I'm well delighted at the outcome.