PDA

View Full Version : HTC Wildfire Wifi Problem

kitty
10-May-11, 18:01
I've got the above phone which i've had for about 6 months now. Linked it all up to my hub which was working fine until yesterday and for some reason it won't pair with it now.

I can't decide if the problem is with my phone or the hub as my oh's phone is connecting to the hub ok and so is my laptop and xbox (which would make you think the phone is the problem) .................. but i can link my phone to my neighbours hub and to the wifi in the hotel i work in. So i am now completely confused. Anyone got any suggestions?? :confused

Serenity
10-May-11, 23:08
Have you tried just removing the saved settings and then linking it again? My android occasionally won't connect and doing this fixes it.

kitty
11-May-11, 14:55
Hi Serenity. Yes i have. That was the first thing i tried and i've tried it a few more times since. Thank you though :)

dx100uk
12-May-11, 01:23
TRY A SEARCH ENGINE

DX

Opps caps sri

kitty
13-May-11, 14:24
Thanks DX... i had tried googling when it first happened but came up with nowt. Tried again today... changing some of the search words slightly and there it was.

Its a problem on the BT hub side. BT have been doing firmware updates and this is affecting some android phones running on the 2.2 system. To get it to work again you have to use the pin-hole reset on the side of the hub.

I'll post the link below in case anyone else has any problems.

http://androidforums.com/desire-support-troubleshooting/333084-bt-homehub-android-2-2-wifi-solution.html