PDA

View Full Version : Wick Youth Club: Volunteers Required For Our Junior Club/ Music Evening

TrulyRural
10-May-11, 17:46
Wick Youth Club is looking to recruit a number of volunteers for our busy youth Club.

Wednesday Night Junior Club

We have between 45 - 70 children (ages 5-10) who attend our Wednesday evenings from 6.30pm-8.30pm. (only in term time) We do the usual youth club stuff, ie. pool, table tennis etc, but we also do football in the hall as well as arts and crafts in our 'wet' area.
It's a great opportunity to get involved and we're always open to new ideas to make the club more fun for our young people

If you're interested in any of the above and can spare a few hours per month, then why not come along and have an informal chat over a cup of coffee and a biccy and find out more??

Music Group (MLM)

Music Link Media (MLM) is a group that has been around for a number of years. We have around 40 young people (14-18 ) who attend regularly on a Thursday Night. We offer music tuition such as playing guitar, bass and drums. We also have a fully equipped sound recording studio.

We are looking for volunteers with a musical background who can spare a few hours a month helping our young people master valuable skills.

Of course you don't have to be musical if you want to help out on a Thursday, you may just want to be involved in some way which would be great.

We're also open to suggestions, and if you have an idea for an activity, either on a Wednesday or Thursday, we'd love to hear from you.

So if you live locally, just pop in and see Tom or call on 01955 603174. You can also pm me here on the org if you require more info, or alternatively email me on

wickyouthclub@hotmail.co.uk

Many thanks, I'll have the kettle on waiting.......;)

Regards

Tom (Wick Youth Club Manager)

TrulyRural
11-May-11, 08:45
Call 01955 603174 for more details