PDA

View Full Version : Muddy Rugs Equine Laundry and repair service in Caithness

u502007
10-May-11, 07:42
Now is the time to freshen up and over haul your horse rugs ready for next Winter.
A new service is now available for horse owners on a limited budget and only commit their rugs to the hose pipe. I will "rinse and spin" rugs until the water runs clean on a "while you wait"or sameday return basis. Phone, text, pm or e mail for further details.
I have a number of quality used rugs for sale, part exchange or loan, too.
I have attached a copy of our leaflet which lists prices and contact details.

Look forawrd to hearing from you! No job is too BIG or too SMALL!

MUDDY RUGS

At Quoys of Canisbay, by John O’Groats

USED RUGS FOR LOAN/HIRE OR SALE

PART EXCHANGE YOUR WORN/ BROKEN RUGS

We offer a rug wash, reproof and repair service at highly competitive prices, collected and delivered F.O.C to/from most areas in Caithness……(drop-off points to be available in the near future)
Our Equine Laundrette and repair service operates 7 days a week

Prices (including VAT)
Wash/Dry De hair Reproof
Any size Turnout Rug
£10.00 £1.50 £5.00
Hoods and full necks
£2.50 FOC £1.00
Stable Rug
£7.50 £1.50

Cooler / Summer Sheet
£6.00 £1.50

Numnah / Saddle Cloth
£1.50 FOC

Travel Boots (Set of 4)
£6.00 FOC

Large household items/pet beds etc
POA N/A

Weekly uplift/return of overalls
POA N/A

Repairs
Repairs are priced from £4, to include spares and material costs. Viewing must be arranged for an accurate quotation. SOILED rugs taken for REPAIR ONLY will attract a £1.50 surcharge to cover the cost of light cleaning.

Based in Canisbay by John O’Groats we cover all collections within Caithness and parts of Sutherland, as well as Orkney ferry collections at Scrabster and Gills Bay.
Unlike other Equestrian Laundrettes we do not require a minimum amount of rugs for collection, although collections from outwith Thurso and Wick may be subject to a small collection charge of 10p per additional mile, to cover fuel costs.
We offer a 7 day turn round service with rugs returned vacuum packed for easy storage. A 24 hour return service and same day collection and delivery service can be arranged at a small, additional cost. Please ask for details.
Contact
For more information or to book a collection please contact us
Via e-mail :-
quoys.horselaundry@virgin.net (quoys.horselaundry@virgin.net)
Alternatively,
· Call or text me on 07920-746-486
· Phone 01955 611748 to speak to Gill or Cliff
· Leave an answering machine or voicemail message so that we can return your missed call
· 7.30am – 10pm – Monday to Friday
· 8am – 8pm – Weekends
Collection
Free Collection/Delivery within Caithness and parts of Sutherland
Other areas may attract a 10p per additional mile, fuel levy for less than 10 rugs.
We aim to collect within 5 days, or
10 rugs or more, within 24 hours.
We only use Nikwash™ non-biological washing liquid and Nikwax™ Reproofer especially formulated and tested for equestrian use

Where to Find Us
We are situated 17 miles east of Thurso, 17 miles north-west of Wick and 3 miles west of John O’Groats Visitors Centre on the A836.