PDA

View Full Version : Diamond Cleaning/Caithness Carpet Cleaning (Lybster)

Tweety
11-Sep-06, 21:37
Does anyone know what like either of the above are for cleaning carpets. I usually use the RugDoctor from Somerfield but was just wondering what like either of these were and the rates??

mooncat
12-Sep-06, 09:59
I have a Karcher Carpet cleaner that people can hire for £10 a day.... works very well....

henry20
12-Sep-06, 10:09
I always use Eric Drummond from Thurso - Sureclean. Although, I bought myself a new Vax Carpet Cleaner from Argos for £150 and it seems to do a really good job - although it made a lot of noise at 1am when I tried it out!

ice box
12-Sep-06, 13:21
aint diamond cleaning gone bust or is this another firm ????

angela5
12-Sep-06, 15:14
I always use Eric Drummond from Thurso - Sureclean. Although, I bought myself a new Vax Carpet Cleaner from Argos for £150 and it seems to do a really good job - although it made a lot of noise at 1am when I tried it out!

I've used superclean in the past and i'd recommend him.
1am...:eek:

henry20
12-Sep-06, 15:15
I've used superclean in the past and i'd recommend him.
1am...:eek:

Yeah, I'd just finished work & it was a new gadget to try out. Luckily I don't live in flats :lol:

jay
12-Sep-06, 15:46
used supercleen once, living room suite and carpet, he left everything soaking and full of soap - carpet was filthy within a couple of months. _- I find the rug doctor just as good if not better

Billy Boy
12-Sep-06, 16:18
we used sureclean once for our living room carpet and paid extra for scotch gard i think it was about £60,thought it sounded good at the time "stain's just wipe away" my bum[evil] complete waste of time and money, within 2 day's a cup of coffee got spilled, tryed every thing but nothing was shifting it,was not a happy bunny,phoned to complain just to put off over and over just gave up in the end,so be warned[evil]