PDA

View Full Version : Shocking Treatment Of A Child

Gizmo
06-May-11, 14:32
This "Mother"? should be ashamed of herself, can't children just be left alone to be exactly that..Children!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3565711/Mum-injects-her-girl-7-with-Botox.html

starfish
06-May-11, 14:47
This woman does not deserve to have a child, its as bad as the mum on this morning that has bought her 7 year old a bust enhancer for her birthday and paid i think 12 grand for a pamper party her her and her little friends. WHAT WRONG WITH JELLY AND ICE CREAM AND PARTY GAMES DID NOT DO ME ANY HARM let children be kids let them get dirty and make up games like going on adventures ect

AliciaMackinnon
06-May-11, 15:08
"quote"
"All A-list actresses and celebrities start early now and Bree will stand out due to her big lips and super-smooth, wrinkle-free skin.
"The tattooed eyebrows are only light and can be used as a reminder for her on how to pluck properly.
"To be a superstar you have to be different and highly styled.
"That is why I am doing this. She is my child and this is my decision - it will help shape her for the rest of her life.""""""

but when will it stop?? That poor girl she be playing in the mud and playing with barbie dolls not have cosmetic surgery!!!

I hope something gets done about this!!

AliciaMackinnon
06-May-11, 15:09
This woman does not deserve to have a child, its as bad as the mum on this morning that has bought her 7 year old a bust enhancer for her birthday and paid i think 12 grand for a pamper party her her and her little friends. WHAT WRONG WITH JELLY AND ICE CREAM AND PARTY GAMES DID NOT DO ME ANY HARM let children be kids let them get dirty and make up games like going on adventures ect

I agree!!!!!!!

Carole
06-May-11, 16:53
This "Mother"? should be ashamed of herself, can't children just be left alone to be exactly that..Children!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3565711/Mum-injects-her-girl-7-with-Botox.html

Yes, this is as bad as allowing someone to pierce your child's ears.

porshiepoo
06-May-11, 17:05
That's just sick and IMO child abuse. A child looks to their parents to provide safety and to do what is right for them, they don't even question that.
I clicked the link for the 8 year old as well as her mum quite proudly states that her child is also waxed. Quote
"She also has her virgin wax monthly, which gets rid of her fluffy leg hair and makes sure she wont develop pubic hair in the future" WTF. What right does this woman have to take that kind of choice away from her child in the future?
The little girl says she doesn't have to worry about hairy legs when swimming or doing ballet but what 8 year old does? Only those who have been cajoled or teased by a mother who wants their child to want what she wants.

RecQuery
06-May-11, 18:10
What people don't realise with Botox is that the body develops a gradual immunity to what is essentially a poison so the more and earlier you use it the less effective it'll be when you should use it. There's a large number of people in their 20s using it to 'touch up' their faces, boy are they in for a shock in later life.

cherokee
06-May-11, 18:27
Absolutely and utterly, shocking and disgusting......How dare these so called "parents" subject a young child, albeit their own flesh and blood, to such so called "enhancing" procedures !!!! [evil][evil]

Thanks Gizmo, for enlightening this dreadful practice by so called "Mothers" - they should feel completely ashamed of even being allowed to be called a mother IMHO!!!!! [disgust]

Koi
06-May-11, 18:47
Yes, this is as bad as allowing someone to pierce your child's ears.

Ear piercing is very different and is not permanent. Tattoos and botox will stay forever but ear piercing will not as you can remove the earring and it will heal up. Ear peircing should be done when the child is old enough to say that they would like it done when asked by their parent. I think its wrong to pierce a baby's ears but not a girl old enough to say that she wants it done.

This woman is living her dreams through her daughter. Her daughter has known nothing else and goes along with it. The girl thinks its normal for her mother to do this to her. Boy wait untill she knows better.

Bazeye
06-May-11, 20:16
She should be sterilised. (The mother, that is)

George Brims
06-May-11, 20:28
I read something about this story a couple of weeks ago. Most people on the forum where I read about it were very skeptical and decided it was just another of the Sun's made-up stories.

Here's a point about the Botox. If as RecQuery says you build up an immunity to it, that's very bad. Besides the cosmetic uses, Botox is used to treat a number of medical conditions, in particular something called Focal Dystonia. This is a thing that afflicts musicians and other people who work with their hands such as cabinet makers and musical instrument craftsmen. A famous pianist called Leon Fleischer lost the use of his right hand because of it. For over twenty years he made his living as a teacher and conductor, occasionally playing in public left hand only (there are some odd works that call for that). Then he was treated with Botox and got his abilities back. He recorded a superb CD called Two Hands. Imagine someone builds immunity to Botox from cosmetic procedures, only to really need it for a condition like that.

oldmarine
08-May-11, 06:56

This mother thinks only of herself and nothing of her child. She is trying to re-live her own life through her child.

Walter Ego
08-May-11, 08:43
She's given her child a cheese name, that should tell you everything you need to know about her.

Roquefort would have sounded better. Even Wensleydale. But callong your kid 'Bree'?

How cheesy is that? It stinks.

BTW: IIRC it's illegal to tattoo minors.