PDA

View Full Version : work needed!

the original ducky
11-Sep-06, 14:16
hello does anyone have any odd jobs thats are needing done and dont want to do them or dont have the time it can be from gardening, decorating, joiner work anything really. If anyone has anything pm me and say what it is and when you needing it done for.
many thanks hannah xx:)

katarina
11-Sep-06, 14:17
hello does anyone have any odd jobs thats are needing done and dont want to do them or dont have the time it can be from gardening, decorating, joiner work anything really. If anyone has anything pm me and say what it is and when you needing it done for.

what's your rate?

newpark
11-Sep-06, 14:20
Again I would like to know what you would charge. Also how far can you travel, and how soon are you available.

Tickle
11-Sep-06, 14:22
yes, i'd like to know your prices, and how far you'd travel.
I have a small jungle that needs clearing.:(

Piglet
11-Sep-06, 14:24
Again I would like to know what you would charge. Also how far can you travel, and how soon are you available.

Me too.
I would like to know this also.:lol:

henry20
11-Sep-06, 14:28
Thankfully I have a slave - oops, mean partner - that does it all for me :)

Good luck finding work

the original ducky
11-Sep-06, 14:38
it isnt for me its for my fella. rate is all about what it is and how long it would take ect. he doesnt have a car but theres busses he lives in thurso.

the original ducky
11-Sep-06, 14:41
hes away doing a job for someone just now but will take him 2 weeks hes back at weekend. after hes done this job hes free,
thanks for all your replys hannah xx

changilass
11-Sep-06, 17:35
Please get in touch with me by pm when he gets back

Thanks
Changi:D

the original ducky
12-Sep-06, 00:03
thanks everyone for your help. if theres anyone else thats needing anything done then please give me a shout. please spread the word around as that would be great and handy. thanks hannahxx

angela5
12-Sep-06, 00:14
thanks everyone for your help. if theres anyone else thats needing anything done then please give me a shout. please spread the word around as that would be great and handy. thanks hannahxx

Your going to have an exhausted hubby.:D Good luck anyway, hope plenty work comes his way.

connieb19
12-Sep-06, 08:01
How much woud he charge to wire up a light in my kitchen? :eek: I'm in Wick but I'll come and collect him and put him home.

the original ducky
12-Sep-06, 13:24
yeah angela i know but im sure my hubby will cope ha ha. connie i dont know ill ask him, that would be great if you could ill let you know will speak to him on e phone e nite so ill let you know by pm. thanks hannahxx

ice box
12-Sep-06, 22:34
it isnt for me its for my fella. rate is all about what it is and how long it would take ect. he doesnt have a car but theres busses he lives in thurso.not so handy if you dont have a car but good luck

the original ducky
13-Sep-06, 12:25
not so handy if you dont have a car but good luck

yeah i know but hopefull it wont be long untill we get one. He just needs to sit his test i think. thanks for all e good luck wishes its very kind of you all. thanks hannahxx;)

caithnessboyagee
13-Sep-06, 18:32
yeah i know but hopefull it wont be long untill we get one. He just needs to sit his test i think. thanks for all e good luck wishes its very kind of you all. thanks hannahxx;)It's not just a case of sitting his test there lesson too he has a lot of work ahead of him and good luck with it all .

Woolie
13-Sep-06, 21:56
hi hanana have pm you about the decorating.

stevep
13-Sep-06, 22:13
Not of much use now but we are looking to have our house built around May/June of next year and will require lots of decorating work and odd jobs etc. Please keep in contact as your hubby sounds like he will be very useful.

Regards
Stephen

katarina
14-Sep-06, 13:35
If connie is going to get him down any way I could get him to re-wax my front door, and paint my outside woodwork?
I don't know what you mean by he would charge 'what it is' I have paid anything from £5 an hour to £10 per hour for a handyman. I think you'd need to be more specific first.

UncleFester
14-Sep-06, 14:04
Hi, my dad is looking to get his garden sorted out (in Castletown), would probably take a week maybe, needs some stonework done, general tidy etc.

Can you email me on unclefester550@aol.com when your hubby is clear to do it and tell me how much (if possible) for the work...Thx

dragonfly
14-Sep-06, 14:34

whats his trade? just I'm not too sure if I'd want someone with only a bit of knowledge doing electrical work etc

blondscot
14-Sep-06, 18:35
Would he be interested in painting the outside of a house? If so if you pm me with a price that would be great