PDA

View Full Version : wanted - Rabbit toys and lead

horselover
04-May-11, 20:59
I would love to get rabbit toys and a rabbit lead for my rabbit so i can take him a walk around the garden and so he can play with his toys will were out and i am at school as he is some times bored when i am away or at school , if u have any please inbox me ASAP Thankyou , horselove :lol:

unicorn
04-May-11, 22:58
A good and cheap toy is a toilet roll tube stuffed with hay, a rabbit will play with that for hours.

Dadie
04-May-11, 23:08
Cardboard box, toilet roll tube or a whole loo roll, baby rattles, those practice golf balls with holes in, drainage pipe or 2 breeze blocks with a plank over all are inexpensive/free toys as are the toys for wee dogs in the factory shop/99p shop or the other one in the arcade.
As for a leash you will have to go to PAH to get the proper harness or do what I did and copy the harness by making friendship bracelets into the harness at your age for my bun and buying a small/toy dog extending lead...they are cheap in the factory shop at the mo.

horselover
05-May-11, 20:39
yeh i did that he just picked it up with his teeth and chucked it lol but thanks for giving that idea enyway unicorn