PDA

View Full Version : Cheeky politician

zappster
10-Sep-06, 20:11
Did anyone else get a letter from a certain Local (Heidcase) Politician asking for money?
Surely this way of getting funds is wrong...However It is a great way of Losing votes!!

golach
10-Sep-06, 20:14
Did anyone else get a letter from a certain Local (Heidcase) Politician asking for money?
Surely this way of getting funds is wrong...However It is a great way of Losing votes!!
Zappster...Name an shame [disgust]

Penny
10-Sep-06, 20:38
I haven't received such a letter Zappster but when you call him 'Heidcase' I wonder if he is the same person who was creating a disturbance in the car park at new retail park on Friday morning. He spewed a tirade of swear words at a poor person sitting in their car and then went on to put leaflets under the windscreen wipers of nearby cars – when he got to my car I said ‘please don’t put your rubbish on my car’ and he then turned on me and called me a ‘rude swear word for pooh’!! He called me this over and over again. ME RUDE!! I think he has his wires crossed. It was quite a disturbing experience – the police really should have been informed.

Penny

scorrie
10-Sep-06, 21:01
If it is the "Large Turkey" and Bagpipes candidate that you are referring to, then I would rather send out warrants for the arrest of the 848 nutters that voted for him at the last General Election.

Penny
10-Sep-06, 21:08
I've got to agree with you there scorrie - I would never vote again if I thought I might have to vote for him.

Penny

Billy Boy
10-Sep-06, 21:24

lol, would you by any chance be talking about the same politition who once striped down to his boxer shorts in thurso town hall:Razz

or was he wearing his dickie bow aswell cant remember[lol]

pultneytooner
10-Sep-06, 21:27
I haven't received such a letter Zappster but when you call him 'Heidcase' I wonder if he is the same person who was creating a disturbance in the car park at new retail park on Friday morning. He spewed a tirade of swear words at a poor person sitting in their car and then went on to put leaflets under the windscreen wipers of nearby cars – when he got to my car I said ‘please don’t put your rubbish on my car’ and he then turned on me and called me a ‘rude swear word for pooh’!! He called me this over and over again. ME RUDE!! I think he has his wires crossed. It was quite a disturbing experience – the police really should have been informed.

Penny

Sorry but if he did this to me I would be compelled to smack him in the mouth.

Cedric Farthsbottom III
10-Sep-06, 21:29
Is he a raving loony candidate....sounds like it!!!!:lol: :lol:

emszxr
10-Sep-06, 22:28
this being the same man that had a wee spell in court for making unkind remarks to some visiting golfers to skibo

Ojibwa
10-Sep-06, 23:31
Me thinks this guy is a few sandwiches short of the picnic basket, just a nuisance to people. Free speech and all that, but you can't force your views on people or invade their space.:Razz

Cedric Farthsbottom III
10-Sep-06, 23:43
this being the same man that had a wee spell in court for making unkind remarks to some visiting golfers to skibo

Ah so the Campbells Tomato SoupMan put his croutons in too far......:lol: :lol:

buggyracer
11-Sep-06, 00:02
i was once at the junction in thurso next to the comm and he opened my passenger car door and jumped in and asked "could i be so good as to give him a lift to scrabster" i told him there was a taxi rank only a few hundered yards away, and if he didnt get out of my car i would remove him, complete loony!

Fran
11-Sep-06, 01:07
Two years ago my friend and I were sitting in my kitchen and my front door was open as it was a nice hot day. Himself walked right in with his leaflets and asked for a cup of tea. what a nerve, I didn't even know who he was at that time.

Niall Fernie
11-Sep-06, 08:13
It almost didn't matter anymore as he stepped out in front of our car the other day on bridge street with his hand up as if to say "stop". Unluckily I was quite sharp and brought the car to a halt before I recognised him.

laguna2
11-Sep-06, 08:24
Yep, I received the "begging" letter complete with postcard! Needless to say I filed it under "b" for "bin"!!!

A few years ago I was walking back to my car (parked in the co-op carpark) and I saw him putting leaflets under windscreen wipers (one of my pet hates). As I arrived at my car so did he and I asked him very politely not to put the leaflet on my windscreen. He looked at me, called me an extremely rude word and put the leaflet there anyway. I was so taken aback that I was speechless - an unusual occurence for me!!!!!!

Anyone who votes for such an idiot need certifying!

willowbankbear
11-Sep-06, 08:39
A few years back, I was sittin outside the Crown on a sunny day havin a pint with a pal when "Lighthouse Postcard" came along, as it was near election time & he had leaflets I thought here we go:confused .
Anyway he started asking questions ,who we were? who we were voting for? where did we live?
So all answers were done in dodgy geordie accent, the company were wetting themselves as mr Lighthouse didnt have a clue what was going on. It was one of those moments that you just had to there to apppreciate it.

Cant believe none of you voted for Tarbert Ness Postcard, There`d never be a dull moment with him in as mp, a lot more controversial than Jamie stone msp Or John Thurso(thats not really his name surely?)Mp[lol]

Fran
12-Sep-06, 02:15
John Thurso's real surname is Sinclair.

Royster1911
12-Sep-06, 18:24
Pleased to say he encountered my wifes neice today. He has now been reported to the bobbies. Lets hope they will do something.:confused

Saveman
12-Sep-06, 18:33
I was caught in the Continental Market.....six postcards and multiple swear words later I managed my escape.....he seemed to have a real beef about Charles Kennedy, I didn't have the heart to mention he's not the leader of the Lib Dems anymore.......:lol: