PDA

View Full Version : EPSON INK

Anonymous
19-Oct-04, 21:18
Does anyone know where I can buy ink for my pc because the Caithness office supplies shop has shut down. Wick is going to get really boring if they keep shutting shops down. The more store is shutting and Boots what next??

Mr P Cannop
19-Oct-04, 21:38
what make is your printer ??

William
20-Oct-04, 00:05
we have an epson stylus and we have to go to Tesco in inverness for it

Tugmistress
20-Oct-04, 04:26
there is the little computer place in one of the side streets in thurso behind the co op or use the internet, we have an epson r300 and buy generic ink cartridges and still get good quality.
http://www.247ink.com/epson.htm have some good deals at the moment

Mr P Cannop
20-Oct-04, 08:30
try Choice Stationery Supplies phone number is 0800 093 4330

calish6
20-Oct-04, 09:11
The Pet shop in Thurso now does office supplies.
Everything from desks to ink to 'post it' notes.

tides of pentland firth
20-Oct-04, 23:16
Does the ink come form the illusive golden octopus of Old Hong Kong, or something. Last time I got ink it was about £20 a cartrige and my printer takes 4 of them.

I thought that we had been over, in a previous thread that I started, that boots was not closing.

Wick is going to get really boring
I didnt take much exitement out of going to the stationary shop ;)

Zael
21-Oct-04, 09:04
when have you ever heard a 13 year old say something was not boring?

As for epson ink, why not just buy a bottom of the range injet from epson, then when it runs out of ink, chuck it in the bin and get a new one, its far cheaper than buying ink and the print quality is superb. Bit slow if you got lots to print, but hey, thats cheap for ya. If you do a lot of colour printing, more cost effective is a colour laser, they come in at about £350-500 for a cheap 1 but the toner lasts MUCH longer.

Gizmo
21-Oct-04, 09:47
Try this place, i found them to be excellent, free delivery aswell

http://www.inkfactory.com/

Giz

RIR
21-Oct-04, 11:28
I can second Gismo's recommendation of the Ink Factory. I have used them before. Cheap prices, and "buy one get one free" on some Epson printers.

Also, an Epson Colour Laser for £208, plus free Epson Stylus C66, from The Printer Database: here (http://www.theprinterdatabase.com/)

I have no experience in dealing with this company though.

Ian.

Anonymous
22-Oct-04, 00:30
www.freewebs.com/killvirusesKILLVIRUSES

THANKS EVERYONE.

GOT IT NOW

Geo
22-Oct-04, 01:08
when have you ever heard a 13 year old say something was not boring?

As for epson ink, why not just buy a bottom of the range injet from epson, then when it runs out of ink, chuck it in the bin and get a new one, its far cheaper than buying ink and the print quality is superb.

Buying singles I can get cartridges for my bottom of the range Epson at under £3 for colour and under £2 black. If I buy 15 mixed black and colour it works out at £1.66 each including delivery.

JAWS
22-Oct-04, 03:00
Wick? Boring? Never! It was really exciting in Wick yesterday.

Somebody ran into Woolworth and shouted "Marks and Spencer".