PDA

View Full Version : The Royal weekend

secrets in symmetry
30-Apr-11, 16:12
I heard some informed speculation yesterday that the Newlyweds are headed North for the weekend, possibly to the Castle of Mey. For once, it didn't come form Caithness - does that mean it's more likely to be right...or wrong?

theone
30-Apr-11, 16:51
The BBC have reported that the honeymoon will be delayed, and overseas.

William is due back at work in Wales next week.

Rumours from outside Caithness are little different from those started inside!

annemarie482
30-Apr-11, 17:02
mfr news said that the couple had gone by helicopter to a "secret british location" for the weekend as william is returning to work on monday. the honeymoon will be somewhere abroad later in the year.

lindsaymcc
30-Apr-11, 18:22
Castle of Mey opens to the public tomorrow for the season so doubt it will be there..... more likely Balmoral.

secrets in symmetry
30-Apr-11, 20:30
Could it be that the Countess of Strathearn will welcome the first visitors of the season?

John Little
30-Apr-11, 20:32
Aren't there apartments away from the public areas?

Dadie
30-Apr-11, 21:40
There was a wedding in the castle of mey today!
So dont think the royal couple would be there.
Plus its open for the tourist season now......

silverlady
01-May-11, 23:38
"British Isles" includes Northern Ireland - they are now Baron and Baroness of Carrickfergus amongst their other titles, so maybe they've gone there?

golach
01-May-11, 23:44
To be honest, who gives a toss? I dont, never watched the "wedding" and I do not care where they had their weekend, let them got on with their lives.

shazzap
01-May-11, 23:59
To be honest, who gives a toss? I dont, never watched the "wedding" and I do not care where they had their weekend, let them got on with their lives.

With you on this one.

pmcd
02-May-11, 00:29
"To be honest, who gives a toss?"

a) One million people in London

b) TV audience of 2 bn worldwide

c) Anybody who is moved to comment negatively on a subject of which they claim to have no interest

Phill
02-May-11, 01:02
Will we not be happy until the nuptials are consummated on Youtube???!

webmannie
02-May-11, 07:51
Do you have a link Phill? :lol::lol:

secrets in symmetry
06-May-11, 20:46
So...does anyone know where they spent their weekend?

bagpuss
06-May-11, 23:37
Think they might have gone off Castle of Mey- last time Camilla was north she had a face like fizz on Kirk Day- perhaps the weather was too harsh for her- or the place just too uncomfortable?

Venture
07-May-11, 12:31

I'm sure I read that they did in fact spend the weekend at home on Anglesey with William returning to work on the Tuesday.

Corrie 3
07-May-11, 12:47
Comm Bar...Lybster!!!!!

C3.....:roll:;)