PDA

View Full Version : Lost

Ojibwa
09-Sep-06, 13:24
Is the 2nd series of Lost still on there. Can anyone fill me in on whats happened so far ? The 3rd series is starting here next week and I only saw half of the 2nd and am dying to know how it ended. Cheers:)

willz320
09-Sep-06, 13:57
How far did you get into the season? Im a bit rusty, i saw the the entire season downloaded from the US, so its been a while, but I can remember the important parts, i was completely gripped on Lost lol :lol:

taylor.4
09-Sep-06, 16:55
We are up to the part where Michael shoots Anna-lucia and Harley's girlfriend, then shoots himself. Iv'e seen up to the end of the series but don't want to tell how it ends on here, as some people might be well gripped into series and won't want to no how it ends, if you want you can pm me and i will fill you in. Can't wait for the new series to begin :lol:

obiron
09-Sep-06, 20:24
really enjoyed the first series and got a loan of a dvd of the first 12 episodes o 2nd series and episodes 8 - 12 were rubbish so gave up. got into 24 instead which is much better. hopefully my bro will buy the boxset so i can borrow it.

Pennylane
09-Sep-06, 20:29
really enjoyed the first series and got a loan of a dvd of the first 12 episodes o 2nd series and episodes 8 - 12 were rubbish so gave up. got into 24 instead which is much better. hopefully my bro will buy the boxset so i can borrow it.Lost lol gave up on that one ages ago :( Im lost forever now :~( hahaha

WeeBurd
09-Sep-06, 21:02
The second series was pretty slow to begin with, but by the end I was totally gripped again... so many more questions... some answers... ah, can't wait for the 3rd (and hopefully FINAL) series. Mr Burd and I are totally addicted!

dirdyweeker
09-Sep-06, 23:23
I am an addict too of this programme but also wonder...how long does it last.??
It is sooooo slow moving but also keeps me watching.

willz320
10-Sep-06, 10:06
Well according to the producers, they have enough storyline for upto 7 series'. Which, although I love lost, is in my opinion far too long. It will end up drawn out like 'Friends', which I am also a fan of. They certainly have left quite a cliffhanger for the 3rd season though!