PDA

View Full Version : 9/11 inside job you decide

brandy
08-Sep-06, 21:31
hiya..
ok risking my neck posting a link again..
this is an excellent video guys have just sit here for the past hour and a half watching it.. really makes you think..
cringes... i dont think theres anything that will get me in trouble for posting it.. but you never know! its a touchy sunject.. is the gov. gonna come after me?
http://www.loosechange911.com/

ok just to add to it.. the video on this web site is about 9/11 so advise that if you are very sensitive please do not watch it..as it shows events that happened on that day.
and honestly i have not posted this as the anniversary is coming up.. ran across it on youtube.. and found it very interesting..
i am not in any way a conspirisy nut.. but it does pose valid questions.
we could ask many of the same questions about the holocost.. why did hitler kill so many innocent people in his own country?
i wonder what the statistics of german deaths were ?

celtic 302
08-Sep-06, 21:35
brandy. ive not watched your video, and i dont plan to. however there is one thing i would like to say. the whole thing about 9/11 is distasteful... (not just your post btw).

why can't anyone let it rest. it's the same with Diana... why can't we let things rest.

9/11 was terrible, but it doen't need to get the coverage it does now(5 years on). it needs to end, an that will only happen if people (not nesseccarily forget), but dont talk about it as much as we do...

ps. that wasnt a dig at u brandy, just everyone in general... sorry

Ricco
08-Sep-06, 21:35
Interesting - A friend of miine agrees with the insider job theory. Reckons that the CIA deliberately placed charges throughout both towers so that they could blame Al Quiiieeeda (yuk, can't spell it!).

pultneytooner
08-Sep-06, 21:36
hiya..
ok risking my neck posting a link again..
this is an excellent video guys have just sit here for the past hour and a half watching it.. really makes you think..
cringes... i dont think theres anything that will get me in trouble for posting it.. but you never know! its a touchy sunject.. is the gov. gonna come after me?
http://www.loosechange911.com/
That's it brandy, the C.I.A have your phone tapped and they are watching you.....http://home.earthlink.net/%7Etomorliz/Pics/paranoid.gif

Ojibwa
08-Sep-06, 21:46
Did anyone see Michael Moore's Fahrenheit 9/11 ? It was quite interesting, don't know if it is factually correct though.

Dreadnought
08-Sep-06, 21:50
brandy. ive not watched your video, and i dont plan to. however there is one thing i would like to say. the whole thing about 9/11 is distasteful... (not just your post btw).

why can't anyone let it rest. it's the same with Diana... why can't we let things rest.

9/11 was terrible, but it doen't need to get the coverage it does now(5 years on). it needs to end, an that will only happen if people (not nesseccarily forget), but dont talk about it as much as we do...

ps. that wasnt a dig at u brandy, just everyone in general... sorry

There are too many questions still unanswered for it to be left alone.

celtic 302
08-Sep-06, 21:53
dreadnought, my point is this - do these questions need to be answered?

ps. the CIA arent the sainest of the bunch, but blowing up there own towers is beyond them...

Dreadnought
08-Sep-06, 22:00
dreadnought, my point is this - do these questions need to be answered?

ps. the CIA arent the sainest of the bunch, but blowing up there own towers is beyond them...

It was the CIA who trained and supplied the Taliban when they were fighting the USSR in Afghanistan. Now their old friend and ally, Osama, is their number one bogeyman. Why is it an 'Intelligence' service, in a country so technologically advanced that it can hit a rock the size of a football field, millions upon millions of miles away in space, moving at thousands of miles per hour, with a space ship the size of a washing machine, can't find in five years one man?

angela5
08-Sep-06, 22:05
Sorry brandy, had to put it off after 20 minutes.

celtic 302
08-Sep-06, 22:07
you have never seen afghanistan have u? it is rock and desert, and rock and desert for hundred of miles at a time, and the country is about the size of france. and anyone who believes that it was an inside job, especially the CIA is mental. if it wasnt Al Queada, then it was probably the mondern day Komitet Gosudarstvennoj Bezopasnosti,( Комите́т Госуда́рственной Безопа́сности (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e0/Ru-KGB.ogg))

percy toboggan
08-Sep-06, 22:07
Has there not been a video released by 'Al-Qaeda' within the last fort-eight hours which shows Bin-Laden with some of the people who hi-jacked the aircraft?
Conspiracy theorists are often fantasists. If you want to believe the neo-cons or/and C.I.A. and Mossad could construct/carry out such an atrocity with or without the connivance of the American Government then you're not just barking up the wrong tree. You are merely barking.

To question the established line is a good thing, to indulge in flights of fantasy such as this might mean you're one bag short of a full load.

Dreadnought
08-Sep-06, 22:20
Well, all the insults aside, I will question any government that has been proven to lie. We were told Sadam had weapons of mass destruction that could be ready to attack us within 45 minutes. There are NONE. We were told he had links to al Qaeda, yet today the US Senate said he had NO links to al Qaeda.
Any government that is willing to invade a sovereign nation, illegally under international law, is capable of deliberately creating a climate in which that invasion will be acceptable to its populace.

brandy
08-Sep-06, 22:50
like so many horrible things in history that we remember.. and never lay to rest 9/11 is something that will go on long after all that lived thru it and experianced it is gone.
every year we lay poppy wreaths out and have rememberance day.
and that was an absolute blood bath.
the point of this post is.. was this an inside job? not weather it is morally right to keep it an ongoing thing.
it will always be that.
but all though out history goverment and people in power has sacrificed thousand of ordinary people to further their own cause.
the question is .. is this just another example of it?

there is some very good evidence say that yes it was a precise military movment.
almost def. proof that if not planned by the US gov. that they knew about it.
and could have done something.
people that " please God forgive me for saying this" MATTERED.. were no where near where they would normally have been.. when it happened.. and
that million upon million of dollars worth of bullion was removed prior to the planes hitting.
there are so many unanswerd questions..
and honestly.. i belive that all those people that died that day .. deserve an honest answer.
if it was the gov. that did it then they should be held accountable..
if they knew about it they should be held accountable.
everyone was very fast to point fingers.
and anytime that anything was said against the US gov. it came under the patriot act. which bush put in after 9/11 and has used 9/11 to institute many many laws that are by and far illegal under the US constitution and goes against many american "basic" rights..

j4bberw0ck
08-Sep-06, 22:57
Ah, marvellous, the shades of Fred and sjwahwah are still with us.

Hansen's Razor: Never blame on conspiracy that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.

OK, let's hear it from the top. Why would it be in the US' interest to kill 3000 of its own citizens (and a bunch of ours, too)?

Dreadnought
08-Sep-06, 23:00
Ah, marvellous, the shades of Fred and sjwahwah are still with us.

Hansen's Razor: Never blame on conspiracy that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.

OK, let's hear it from the top. Why would it be in the US' interest to kill 3000 of its own citizens (and a bunch of ours, too)?

Because it gives them a reason to invade Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, Syria... look at a map. Whoever controls those countries has direct access to most of the world's oil and gas. Those countries all lie next door to each other, thus allowing a pipeline to run all the way to the Mediterranean. The only stumbling block is Lebanon, oh, waitaminute...

The best thing about the 'war on terror' is that it can be perpetuated for as long as the US and British governments wish. Because we only have their say so that their is a threat.

MadPict
08-Sep-06, 23:13
I got to the bit about the test crash of the Boeing 720 passenger jet and stopped it - the narrator stated -

"Dec 1st 1984 - a remote controlled Boeing 720 takes off from Edwards AFB and is crash landed by NASA for fuel research. Before it's destruction the plane flew unmanned for a total of 16 hours and 22 minutes, including 10 take offs 69 approaches and 13 landings.."

What actually happened was :-
During the preparations for the crash flight at NASA Dryden Flight Research Center, 14 flights of the Boeing 720 aircraft with crews were flown, with Dryden providing superlative efforts to develop the remote piloting techniques necessary for the 720 to fly as a drone aircraft. The 14 flights had 9 takeoffs, 13 landings, and approximately 69 approaches to about 150 ft above the prepared crash site under remote control.

On the final flight (15) with no crew onboard on December 1, 1984, all fuel tanks were filled with the special antimisting fuel, and all engines ran from start-up to impact (flight time was 9 min).

Not as exciting for the conspiracy theorists eh?

Anyway, I think that raising this as the 5th anniversary of the death of 2,973 innocent people approaches is thoughtless. Keep your conspiracy garbage for some other time!!!

canuck
08-Sep-06, 23:45
Something got lost over the Atlantic.

How can a plane take off 9 times, but land 13 times? Okay, so it landed the last time in several parts, but I don't think that is the solution to my problem.

MadPict
08-Sep-06, 23:53
How can a plane take off 9 times, but land 13 times?

The aircraft made 15 flights in total. 14 flights were made with a crew on board of which 9 takeoffs, 13 landings, and approximately 69 approaches were made under remote control. The remaining "missing" portions were made under the control of the crew.

roblovesplastic
08-Sep-06, 23:58
I for one am very surprised at the dramas/films/idiotamntries hollywood made so quickly, obviously theres impact in hundreds of people being killed. Much the same as the people killed by the time I wrote this scentence (sorry i cant be bothered spell checking this)

seriously though its the titanic for 2000, and is the testimont to how fanatical some people can be about FREE SPEECH!!!!

peace out to ALL MY homies

Rob

xox

Fran
09-Sep-06, 02:05
I taped 9/11 and watched it but unfortunately it ran out half way at the news. I found it compelling and so annoyed I missed the end of it. it was superbly done and showed us how brave everyone was.

Ricco
09-Sep-06, 08:07
Something got lost over the Atlantic.

How can a plane take off 9 times, but land 13 times? Okay, so it landed the last time in several parts, but I don't think that is the solution to my problem.

In-flight re-fuelling, maybe? Dunno any other possibilty.

MadPict
09-Sep-06, 10:01
In-flight re-fuelling, maybe? Dunno any other possibilty.

I explained it in this post.....