PDA

View Full Version : Keiss and wick is now meeting

johnrob
28-Apr-11, 06:10
You have just had a gift shoot and point camera or you have gone out and brought yourself DSLR camera but have no idea how to set the controls. Aslo if you have been doing photography for a longtime, coming and join us.
Want to take good pictures but just not sure how to. Please come along to the club I can take you through step by step each week I set task and we can talk about photos how to improve lighting etc.. We will also go out around the beautiful wild landscape of Caithness. Will meet after Easter also it will be in local press,

For more info
please send me e-mail and name and town you live in. photo club contact details to. ......... johnrob80@btinternet.com (johnrob80@btinternet.com)

WICK AND KEISS CAMERA CLUB
SUMMER PROGRAM 2011

Sunday 1ST MAY
Ranger walk from Keiss to Bucholie Castle,
Waterproofs and lunch cost £3. Meet at Harbour 10.30am pm or at the Shop at 10.00 am. If Weathers Fine

Wednesday 4th May
at 7.45pm for 8.00pm at Keiss Hall, the Committee Room
Digital Photography Part 1. Cost £2 for Hall. Bring Photo on A USB or Cd also Camera and pad and pen.

Sunday 8th May
10.00am at Keiss Shop, to go to Forss Falls, if go in your own car let me know.
If Weathers Fine

Thursday 12th May
Digital Photography Part 2. Cost £2 for Hall. Bring Photo on A USB or Cd also Camera and pad and pen.

Sunday 15th May
Geise Falls meet at Keiss Shop or at 9.45 pm or the Geise Car Park 10.45 pm
Leave Thurso via Dunbar Hosptial road, Turn left to goto Halkirk, Pass Glengolly.
Geise is on your left, It's a small group of houses. Drive up to the farm at the back and you will see a sign saying Car Park. Sign posts directing you to river walk. If Weathers Fine

Thursday 19th May
Digital Photography Part 3 Cost £2 for Hall. Bring Photo on A USB or Cd.also Camera and pad and pen.

Sunday 22nd May
10.00am at Keiss Shop, Lybster Harbour at 11.am and then going on to Latheronwheel. If Weathers Fine

Thursday 26th May
Digital Photography Part 4 Cost £2 for Hall. Bring Photo on A USB or Cd.also Camera and pad and pen.

Sunday 29th May
10.00am Keiss Shop to go to Duncanby Head to see the Puffins. If Weathers Fine

John Carter, johnrob80@btinternet.com

thejudd
29-Apr-11, 00:50
Geise Falls meet at Keiss Shop or at 9.45 pm or the Geise Car Park 10.45 pm
Leave Thurso via Dunbar Hosptial road, Turn left to goto Halkirk, Pass Glengolly.
Geise is on your left, It's a small group of houses. Drive up to the farm at the back and you will see a sign saying Car Park. Sign posts directing you to river walk. If Weathers Fine

Hi ya
Can you please confirm that this is pm or should it be am
Thanks

johnrob
01-May-11, 08:29
Sorry wrong time on the Geise Falls should be 10.45 am not pm. Thank you for point this out.

Johnrob.