PDA

View Full Version : Local band looking for members

Dragonflies
26-Apr-11, 18:36
Hello to all those interested.

My name is Aaron Stevens I'm 21 and I live in halkirk. I have years of experience playing guitar (lead or rythym some bass, preferibly lead). Some time ago I met up with a friend from Thurso (Chris) and we started jaming, and one day I suggested putting together a band. The idea was then taken to the next step and we started interviewing friends and hosting auditions to some locals we knew. Just as we had found members, and come up with a name "Emblazoned" (meaning to be made beautiful and adorn with significance and glory) people became too busy to practice and eventualy we stoped the band, now Me and Chris are starting fresh again, but keeping our name.

As stated I play guitar, Chris is an AMAZING drummer, but what we really need is vocals, and bass guitar, rythym isnt nessesary at this stage but more than welcome.

If your interested email my gmail at Beaschwii@gmail.com or our facebook band page at
Emblazoned@groups.facebook.com

Thanks again, and I look forward to meeting interested musicians.

theboss
27-Apr-11, 10:42
Hello to all those interested.

My name is Aaron Stevens I'm 21 and I live in halkirk. I have years of experience playing guitar (lead or rythym some bass, preferibly lead). Some time ago I met up with a friend from Thurso (Chris) and we started jaming, and one day I suggested putting together a band. The idea was then taken to the next step and we started interviewing friends and hosting auditions to some locals we knew. Just as we had found members, and come up with a name "Emblazoned" (meaning to be made beautiful and adorn with significance and glory) people became too busy to practice and eventualy we stoped the band, now Me and Chris are starting fresh again, but keeping our name.

As stated I play guitar, Chris is an AMAZING drummer, but what we really need is vocals, and bass guitar, rythym isnt nessesary at this stage but more than welcome.

If your interested email my gmail at Beaschwii@gmail.com or our facebook band page at
Emblazoned@groups.facebook.com

Thanks again, and I look forward to meeting interested musicians.

It might be worthwhile stating what type of music it is you intend to play.

Dragonflies
28-Apr-11, 16:22
Yeah, sorry I was in a bit of a hurry when I posted that.
The genres are mainly rock, and some metal. Nothing too hard core, Zeppelin to Maiden really.

HighlandBadBoyz
10-May-11, 17:34
Sounds awesome man, i'm an 18 year old vocalist. I would compare myself celine deon or dragonforce. I think of myself as a siren, able to fool sailors with my beautiful voice.

ne.ilhenderson92
10-May-11, 19:13
I have played guitar for about three years now and have written many songs about the people I know and love , why not check me out on youtube/facebook. I take my influences from Dragonforce and feel this would be a good fit for my playing style. Mucho loves xxxxxxxxxx

Dragonflies
12-May-11, 15:47
nice, ill look you up, got a facebook link or a youtube link?

Dragonflies
12-May-11, 15:48
so, where are you located?

Robinwood
12-Aug-11, 06:42
Have you tried at any competitions and in TV shows !