PDA

View Full Version : Thank-you

paris
08-Sep-06, 12:40
Hi all that came to the meet in wick on tuesday, it was good to see a few faces. Unfortunatly Mr paris and mrs paris fell out:roll: so the holiday was cut short...mrs paris is not amused ! I didnt realize how much i missed caithness:( so am going to move heaven and hell to get back up there . watch this space ! jan x

porshiepoo
08-Sep-06, 14:17
Like I said 'Cut your nose off to spite your face'. :lol:

Get him back up here and we'll try again. Obviously have to seriously change tact this time though - it would seem we weren't as subtle as we thought. lol.

changilass
08-Sep-06, 14:43
Just not good enough ladies, you will have to put more effort and thought into it and try harder next time, otherwise, the elopment may become closer to fact than fiction:lol:

Good night though, thanks
Changi

porshiepoo
08-Sep-06, 14:50
Ricco, I think Paris is gonna be doing some serious grovelling now.
It looks as though she still needs an elopement partner. Still up for it? :lol:

Chobbersjnr
08-Sep-06, 15:21
yeah it was a laugh weren't it

good to meet the biker of the org:D

Cjnr;)

Ricco
08-Sep-06, 21:07
Ricco, I think Paris is gonna be doing some serious grovelling now.
It looks as though she still needs an elopement partner. Still up for it? :lol:

Yo! I am still here; but now there's got to be conditions!

Sorry to hear about the disappointment, Paris. You deserved better than that. I was really hoping that you were going to have a fabulous time and could then recant the tale to me.

C'est la vie, ma cherie. :confused

Elenna
08-Sep-06, 21:47
Hi Paris! It was a very fun evening, and great meeting you, too (and Porshiepoo) :D. I'm sorry theres been some friction with Mr. P, though. But keep at it. We will do all we can to help, and hopefully he will come round, in time.

Alternatively, we can begin planning an elopement party...;)