PDA

View Full Version : Friday morning moan

changilass
08-Sep-06, 08:02
OK so who's idea is it to have two 7 o'clocks in one day, especially as the the first time I have seen this one in a long time follows a 3am finish (had to tile and grout bathroom wall before going to bed as plummer coming to fit new sink).

Please can I go back to the days when the only time I saw 7am was when it followed a very god night out. In those days I could also party most nights, now following a late night on the booze (which is anything later than 11pm), it takes the rest of the week to get over it.

Rant over, I'm a happy wee bunny really, honestly, ...........................................ok then I'm a miserable grumpy owld sod:~(

ps, have a good weekend

connieb19
08-Sep-06, 08:21
Are you always this grumpy in the morning? lol :lol: I know how you feel though, last night was the first night in a very long time I couldn't sleep. I was up till 5am and had to get up again at 7.15. I had my first .org dream though. I dreamt Landmarker had a gun, when he started to fire the gun, I jumped out of bed, straight to the window. It was the neighbour putting out the wheelie bin lol. :eek:

willowbankbear
08-Sep-06, 09:00
I didnt sleep well at all and today I wake up under the weather. Is there a bug doing the rounds? I got sore bones, thumping headache& feel totally shattered., oh & my gob is still sore.

Is it Friday already[lol]

squidge
08-Sep-06, 09:14
I feel GREAT
;)

I had far too much red wine last night - a peaceful cuddle in front of the telly then as the red wine kicked in lots of giggles and as the big boys arrived home from their respective girlfriends we had a few more giggles. We then sat and watched the moon as it was soooooooooo bright!!!!!

I woke up this morning fearing hte headache and guess what - not a sign of one. I was up early and had breakfast and a cup of tea and the kids were in good moods and tonight they are all off to their dads for the weekend and we get peace.

Today is a smiley day;)

candyfloss
08-Sep-06, 09:19
I slept like a log last night, never even got up once to go to the loo, which makes a change :roll: I have'nt been feeling great the last couple of days either, spent all day yesterday sneezing and a runny nose,maybe there is a bug going about.:(

angela5
08-Sep-06, 09:38
I didnt sleep well at all and today I wake up under the weather. Is there a bug doing the rounds? I got sore bones, thumping headache& feel totally shattered.

Yeh, and i've had it all week. :~(

cuddlepop
08-Sep-06, 09:49
Maybe its something to do with the eclipse,my head is thumping just now too.Haven't slept well all week and i'm getting grumpyer by the day:( .
Use to be able to manage without much sleep when the kids were wee,maybe its a maternal thing.One of my kids is away from home and i'm subconsiosly(cant spell it) worrying about her so i dont sleep.
Going down to Scorrie with the dog and maybe the sea air will clear my head.:D

golach
08-Sep-06, 10:04
OK so who's idea is it to have two 7 o'clocks in one day, especially as the the first time I have seen this one in a long time follows a 3am finish (had to tile and grout bathroom wall before going to bed as plummer coming to fit new sink).
Please can I go back to the days when the only time I saw 7am was when it followed a very god night out. In those days I could also party most nights, now following a late night on the booze (which is anything later than 11pm), it takes the rest of the week to get over it.
Rant over, I'm a happy wee bunny really, honestly, ...........................................ok then I'm a miserable grumpy owld sod
ps, have a good weekend
Hey Changilass, being Grumpy is my job, not yours, it may be in the family genes of course [lol]
If the problem of having 2 7 o'clocks in the one day, then come into the 21st centuary and use the 24 hour clock.....that will solve your problem of the 2 7 o'clocks.
Also if you stopped having so many Org tea breaks, your tiling would have been finished 2 days ago[lol]
Priotitise is the key word

Naefearjustbeer
08-Sep-06, 10:19
This is a good day, Hopefully new sofas from homebase (at last) are arriving so no more fighting for a chair in our house. Then I am going away to do some kayaking :D All I need now is the invention of hangover free beer and I will be set.

squidge
08-Sep-06, 10:20
I had hangover free wine last night if thats anygood

golach
08-Sep-06, 10:23
Whats a hangover?
Is my barman short serving me?
Should I demand a hangover be included with every pint?
And does a hangover cost more?

orkneylass
08-Sep-06, 12:53
The sun is shining, I've finished work for 2.5 weeks and am being taken out for a slap up meal for my birthday tonight - then off to Croatia for a learn to sail holiday - what could be greater than my Friday!?!:lol:

footie chick
08-Sep-06, 12:54
Happy birthday have a great time lucky you

paris
08-Sep-06, 13:06
The sun is shining, I've finished work for 2.5 weeks and am being taken out for a slap up meal for my birthday tonight - then off to Croatia for a learn to sail holiday - what could be greater than my Friday!?!:lol:
Happy Birthday Orkneylass !

j4bberw0ck
08-Sep-06, 15:27
what could be greater than my Friday!?!:lol:

My Friday!

Two and a half weeks of peace and quiet, home (almost) alone..............

Mwuahahahahahaha