PDA

View Full Version : I'm new

kittycat
25-Apr-11, 18:27
Hello everyone I am a brand new member of the Org. I have been reading all your posts for ages and have been meaning to join the happy throng. Look forward to chatting to you all via post

pmcd
25-Apr-11, 18:37
What Ho! Kittycat. Trust you are in spiffing form, and ready to lock brains with Caithness's finest! Here, we do (as you've seen) jolly shouting matches, strange recommendations, myths and legends, (such as the Weirdness of Portgower), and endless debates about wind power, places to go, businesses to avoid, more shouting matches, and as pleasant and/or contrary a bunch of lifers, loners, incomers, heroes and villains as you'd care to shake a stick at.

I hope you have a super time. Remember that nearly everything should not be taken seriously.

Pip pip!

Kodiak
25-Apr-11, 19:39
http://i49.tinypic.com/9ztts0.jpg

bekisman
25-Apr-11, 20:06
What Ho! Kittycat. Trust you are in spiffing form, and ready to lock brains with Caithness's finest! Here, we do (as you've seen) jolly shouting matches, strange recommendations, myths and legends, (such as the Weirdness of Portgower), and endless debates about wind power, places to go, businesses to avoid, more shouting matches, and as pleasant and/or contrary a bunch of lifers, loners, incomers, heroes and villains as you'd care to shake a stick at.

I hope you have a super time. Remember that nearly everything should not be taken seriously.

Pip pip!
Yes welcome! and as pmcd says "Remember that nearly everything should not be taken seriously"

Phill
25-Apr-11, 21:33
Hello everyone

What Ho! Kittycat. Caithness's finest should not be taken seriously. Pip pip!(fixed it):evil

Welcome kittycat!
Have fun (that is what it's about)

oldmarine
26-Apr-11, 05:48
Hello everyone I am a brand new member of the Org. I have been reading all your posts for ages and have been meaning to join the happy throng. Look forward to chatting to you all via post

This 85-year-old man welcomes you to the Org. Hope you enjoy.

veekay
26-Apr-11, 10:27
Welcome to the org. You don't have to be mad to join us - stick around and you soon will be