PDA

View Full Version : this is a little extream!!

AliciaMackinnon
23-Apr-11, 21:33
I was on ebay looking for stuff for my daughter and I came across this...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Round-Safe-Baby-Neck-Ring-Ideal-Baby-Bath-yellow-1p-/150594951666?pt=UK_Baby_Baby_Bathing_Grooming_LE&hash=item23102899f2

I wouldnt put this on my daughter

Dadie
23-Apr-11, 21:37
I was looking for hello kitty stuff for Lauren on ebay and found out I could get Hello Kitty boxer shorts (man size) if I so wished (I didnt) so you can find anything on there ...if someone will make it .... someone will buy it!

AliciaMackinnon
23-Apr-11, 21:47
to true! I just thought it was weird I defo wouldnt put that on my daughter lol

GrannyMags
23-Apr-11, 22:37
my daughter had 1 for her son and its brillant they can float up n down the bath and are safe only goes up 2 certain age her friend has it now for her daughter.

starfish
23-Apr-11, 22:45
how stupid some will think that it safe to leave a baby alone in the bath ,and there will be a baby dead before long. this product should be banned

Alba.gu.brath
23-Apr-11, 23:06
GrannyMags... everyone to there own, I was just saying that I defo wont have that for my child.

I would never leave a baby alone in the bath I agree with starfish it should be banned

Maccy
23-Apr-11, 23:34
I would never put that on my baby !!!

annemarie482
23-Apr-11, 23:40
maybe its an ordinary inflatable ring with a giant big headed baby in it?! :lol::lol::roll:

Bazeye
24-Apr-11, 03:16
As long as you're there and dont leave the baby on its own, cant see a problem.

Carole
24-Apr-11, 12:34
GrannyMags... everyone to there own, I was just saying that I defo wont have that for my child.

I would never leave a baby alone in the bath I agree with starfish it should be banned

But the instructions do include 'Baby may only use this product under adult's supervision. Never Leave Your Baby Alone!'

As ever, a bit of common sense is required.

Bazeye
24-Apr-11, 18:40

So sausages are to be banned next because quite possibly, someone, somewhere. may have choked to death whilst attempting to eat one. Possibly.

Walter Ego
24-Apr-11, 21:09
So sausages are to be banned next because quite possibly, someone, somewhere. may have choked to death whilst attempting to eat one. Possibly.

That's fine, Baz. But never leave a sausage unattended in the bath.

chrisupyonder
25-Apr-11, 03:07
That's fine, Baz. But never leave a sausage unattended in the bath.

And never leave Hello Kitty boxer shorts unattended in the bath!

George Brims
25-Apr-11, 20:17
If you think that thing's weird, just type "spell" into the search box on eBay. Now I don't know if anyone is daft enough to buy them, but people are selling magic spells on eBay.

AliciaMackinnon
25-Apr-11, 21:41
omg!! Well e other day I was in a toy shop and they were selling tiny wee bottles of "fairy" dust lol

not only that but they were like a pound fifty for the wee bottle!!

Dadie
25-Apr-11, 22:38
I have fairy dust...its called glitter in glycerine if its needed to be shaken and it costs as much as 6 things of glitter costs (as a pack I think is was £1) and the cost of a wee jar with contents used (jam extorcinate at £1 for the size)and the glycerine, which is a £1 +something for a lot.....which will do loads..

AliciaMackinnon
25-Apr-11, 22:59
i think one day il have to use that but these things wer tiny wee jars

yummy mummy
25-Apr-11, 23:00
I tel you all. DONT KNOCK IT UNTIL YOU'VE TRIED OR SEEN IT BEEN USED!!!! BEST BUY, GREAT FOR CHILD!!!! iI was told about this swim ava ring... Now it does look a little oh my gawd... there was no way i was going to put this on my wee boy. I did though, a very close good family friend had used on his son. WOW!!!!! My wee boy LOVED it!! You would not believe how much FUN he had with it in bath. The swimming pool is better!!! I would say u need 2 people to help get on correct & then off!!
It was great for his muscles in his legs, I would say helped him sleep better at night. 5/10 minutes at the very most in bath with ring on, bottle, cuddles then bed for 8 sometimes b4 & that was him right through till same time in morning!!!
He know loves the water!!! =]
Which in my eyes is such a great thing!!!

yummy mummy
25-Apr-11, 23:04
oh my gawd... who's going leave a child in bath/ water by them selfs with or without a ring on!!!

DONT KNOCK IT UNTIL TRIED IT. I WOULD SAY BEST BUY!!! MY SON LOVED IT!!! IT WAS GREAT HELPED HIM COME ON SO MUCH.

yummy mummy
25-Apr-11, 23:06
i would never put that on my baby !!!

your baby would love it. You would be amazed how much they (ring) helps wee 1 come on!!!

Dadie
25-Apr-11, 23:10
really little kids dont care if they are dunked as their eyes close instinctivley and they dont breathe in through their noses, but the ring does look odd.

yummy mummy
25-Apr-11, 23:12
You think it should be banned?? Grannymags!!

yummy mummy
25-Apr-11, 23:18
Yeh i see wot your saying.. but honestly the ring is REALLY good!! My boy was looking for it every night!! ok i no u going say kids look for things but na he loved ring!!
It was great for helping his wee muscles ect.. i have video's of him in bath.
I was same the first time i seen it, but a close friend had used on his son.. as long as there are 2 of ya to get child in & out its fine!! He moves the child will do. Ok waste a BIG bath o water if no1 else going in but its SO worth it!!!

yummy mummy
25-Apr-11, 23:19
They have WELL come down in price i got my 1 last June or July & i paid near £30... WORTH EVERY penny!!!!!

Walter Ego
26-Apr-11, 13:24
Why not lash the kid to an old creel bouy and lob them in the harbour? Much more exciting and they get fresh air as well.

pmcd
26-Apr-11, 13:26
Looks like we got us a new "thinnest book in the world" - "Parenting in Caithness". !

Walter Ego
26-Apr-11, 13:28
:pCan I write the chapters on health and school discipline?