Much rather go to :-

http://www.moonpig.com/uk/

Great prices, Reliable & fantastic Cards, what more can you ask for. :D

donnick
23-Apr-11, 16:13
very nice card would consider buying for a special ocashion lek a wedding

Vistravi
23-Apr-11, 17:48
Lovely cards Tatbabe.:D I make handmade cards as well and its usually just for family and friends and i haven't bought a card for 4 years now. Even at christmas its all handmade. Though usually have to start around october time lol.;)

Kodiak yes moonpig are good but the diference is that when someone makes a handmade card it has a different feel to it and is much more personal. A handmade card can be tailor made to suit the person it is for down to the verse inside.:)

Hoida
23-Apr-11, 17:56
Yes Vistravi, I have to agree, home made cards can be personalised to suit the recipient. Moon pig can be quite expensive. I must try and make all my Christmas cards this year I made about 50 last year and those who received them really did appreciate the work that had gone into making them.

Vistravi
23-Apr-11, 18:24
Yes Vistravi, I have to agree, home made cards can be personalised to suit the recipient. Moon pig can be quite expensive. I must try and make all my Christmas cards this year I made about 50 last year and those who received them really did appreciate the work that had gone into making them.

Its so hard to find the time to do them at christmas! My son was only 7 months old at christmas so finding the time was quite difficult. From october i try to do at least 5 cards. This allows for them to be ready at the startr of december and gives me time to make an extras.

Hoida
24-Apr-11, 09:47
Its so hard to find the time to do them at christmas! My son was only 7 months old at christmas so finding the time was quite difficult. From october i try to do at least 5 cards. This allows for them to be ready at the startr of december and gives me time to make an extras.

We should have a few card making sessions in Thurso after the summer holidays It is always more fun when there are 2 or 3 of you doing something.

Vistravi
24-Apr-11, 10:03
We should have a few card making sessions in Thurso after the summer holidays It is always more fun when there are 2 or 3 of you doing something.

Aye defintly. We should defintly arrange it. :)

Tatbabe
25-Apr-11, 13:54
I agree.
A session on a more or less regular basis would be great.

Carole
25-Apr-11, 14:23
I agree.
A session on a more or less regular basis would be great.

Do I see the beginnings of a new small business here? I am quite envious of your artistic abilities - have always wanted to do this sort of thing. Good luck guys!