PDA

View Full Version : Petrol mower needed ASAP

dozy
21-Apr-11, 16:14
Looking for a petrol mower .thanks

orkneycadian
22-Apr-11, 08:25
Go to a place that sells them and buy one then!

david
22-Apr-11, 08:45
Go to a place that sells them and buy one then!

Great help.

Gronnuck
22-Apr-11, 16:27
Looking for a petrol mower .thanks

Ignore orkneycadian he/she is always less than helpful and take great delight in being obtuse to the point of rudeness,[disgust].
You might want to contact caramel joy who I believe services lawnmowers. They recently advertised a range of petrol lawnmowers for sale. Their phone number is 01955603507,:D.

david
22-Apr-11, 18:02
Ignore orkneycadian he/she is always less than helpful and take great delight in being obtuse to the point of rudeness,[disgust].
You might want to contact caramel joy who I believe services lawnmowers. They recently advertised a range of petrol lawnmowers for sale. Their phone number is 01955603507,:D.

Yes I have noticed that too.

Mystical Potato Head
24-Apr-11, 17:08

Maybe he is but he does make a very valid point,why cant people look for things themselves? Allans of Gillock, funnily enough says right at the very top of their website ..... YOUR LOCAL MOWER EXPERT!!
If people wont search for items themselves by looking through local advertising or websites whats the point of companies paying to advertise their products?

david
25-Apr-11, 10:36
Maybe he is but he does make a very valid point,why cant people look for things themselves? Allans of Gillock, funnily enough says right at the very top of their website ..... YOUR LOCAL MOWER EXPERT!!
If people wont search for items themselves by looking through local advertising or websites whats the point of companies paying to advertise their products?

Why bother then with an "Items Wanted" section on this forum.

dozy
25-Apr-11, 14:52
Hold on here,for the last 12 years we have repaired lawnmowers and other garden items FREE OF CHARGE to those who cant afford the costly repairs at the shops you mention (mainly OAPs) . We use the donated machine that can be fixed are repaired the rest go for spares ,YES we have been recycling LONG before it became the fashion .We still collect and repair machines but this could well be our last year as others that are in it for a profit means that the supply of donated garden equipment is drying up .We will just have to wait and see how this year go's ..Thanks to all that help and have donated ..PS sorry about the late collections in the last week or so ,i was ill but i'm over it now ..I will try to PM everyone soon.

Gronnuck
27-Apr-11, 08:18

Jeeez - can't someone ask a simple question without some smart-alec biting yer head off? People ask questions for a variety of reasons, possibly because they haven't the confidence or don't know how to 'fine tune' an internet seach of their own local area.

I responded because I felt able to help.

Here was me believing people in Caithness and the far north were among the friendliest and most considerate in the country. How naive am I.

david
27-Apr-11, 14:36
Jeeez - can't someone ask a simple question without some smart-alec biting yer head off? People ask questions for a variety of reasons, possibly because they haven't the confidence or don't know how to 'fine tune' an internet seach of their own local area.

I responded because I felt able to help.

Here was me believing people in Caithness and the far north were among the friendliest and most considerate in the country. How naive am I.

Here Here!