PDA

View Full Version : EMS Research - PD patients - £80 incentive

OmarEMS
20-Apr-11, 10:21
Dear whom thism ay concern,

I am writing in the hope that you can help us with a study we are currently conducting. EMS Research Ltd has been commissioned to conduct a study among peritoneal dialysis patients in the UK. The aim of this research is to better understand the needs of those patients and to develop a new system to improve the experience of receiving this treatment to help improve the patients’ quality of life. This is purely a piece of opinions research, at no time will any participant be asked to try any product, but rather for their opinions about what is currently good and bad in the treatment of their condition, where they feel the unmet needs are, and any ideas they may have about possible improvements to treatments and the care they currently receive.

We at EMS Research believe it is very important to gather opinions from patients for this type of study as well as speaking with physicians or nurses, as although opinions research among healthcare professionals is always valuable, speaking to patients gives us insight into the other side of the story. We are members of various professional bodies such as BHBIA, EPHMRA, and ESOMAR all of which bar us from any involvement with promotional or sales activities, and we are of course bound by the data protection laws in each country where we conduct research.

Participation in this research would entail logging on to an online bulletin board discussion each day for 5 days; each day’s participation should take approximately 45 minutes. We are offering £80 as a small thank you to each person who participates in this research. I am hoping that you will agree to pass our contact details on to any of your members who might be interested in taking part in this research with us. For each person who completes the study with us, and mentions that they heard about it through you, we will send a donation of £20.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Omar EMS
Omar@ems.eu.com