PDA

View Full Version : dissapearing threads????

Billy Boy
06-Sep-06, 22:24
what happened to the p.c gone crazy thread??
1st time i'v enjoyed a good thread in a while and it gets pulled:(

Jeid
06-Sep-06, 22:29
Didn't look to be going anywhere positive... I'm assuming that's why it got pulled.

pultneytooner
06-Sep-06, 22:37
Didn't look to be going anywhere positive... I'm assuming that's why it got pulled.
How many threads go anywhere near positive?

mareng
06-Sep-06, 22:40
How long was the thread running? I don't remember seeing it.

Poses the question - Is it worth posting, wondering if the thread will get deleted??

Thoughts?

Rheghead
06-Sep-06, 22:42
Nobody missed much believe me.

connieb19
06-Sep-06, 22:43
Well, I started the thread and it wasn't even supposed to be funny. Not my fault if everyone that replied decided to take the wee wee and others got offended. :eek: I wasn't even aware i had a phobia..

connieb19
06-Sep-06, 22:45
Nobody missed much believe me.If it wasn't that interesting why was it national news? it certainly rattled your
cage..

pultneytooner
06-Sep-06, 22:48
What happens when the identity card scheme comes about, how do they prove who they are with just the eyes showing?http://filesoup.co.uk/forum/style_emoticons/default/thinking.gif

Billy Boy
06-Sep-06, 22:49
If it wasn't that interesting why was it national news? it certainly rattled your
cage..

i still think there's some feathers flying about lol [lol] [lol]

j4bberw0ck
06-Sep-06, 22:50
Perhaps Inspector Clouseau knows..........?

Billy Boy
06-Sep-06, 22:51
What happens when the identity card scheme comes about, how do they prove who they are with just the eyes showing?http://filesoup.co.uk/forum/style_emoticons/default/thinking.gif

by useing eye dentity[lol]

j4bberw0ck
06-Sep-06, 22:54
oh noooooo........... :eek:

connieb19
06-Sep-06, 22:54
The eye holes are probably just somewhere for the farts to escape..:eek:

Billy Boy
06-Sep-06, 22:56
would that no make their eye's water [lol] :eek:

pedromcgrory
06-Sep-06, 23:01
can i ask who pulled it and why

pultneytooner
06-Sep-06, 23:02
by useing eye dentity[lol]

Excellent....http://filesoup.co.uk/forum/style_emoticons/default/rofl.gif

canuck
06-Sep-06, 23:43
Nobody missed much believe me.

I think that I made a very serious, positive and poignant statement on that thread.

katarina
07-Sep-06, 08:23
can i ask who pulled it and why

Can i ask what it was - cos i seem to have missed something. And is this thread going to be pulled cos it doesn't seem to be doing much of anything? And since threads get pulled so easily, should we all adjourn tot he chat room and continue there?

golach
07-Sep-06, 09:04
Can i ask what it was - cos i seem to have missed something. And is this thread going to be pulled cos it doesn't seem to be doing much of anything? And since threads get pulled so easily, should we all adjourn tot he chat room and continue there?
What a good idea

Dreadnought
07-Sep-06, 10:17
The 'when will Blair quit' thread has disappeared too. What goes on? Is this political censorship?