PDA

View Full Version : back from disgrace

orkneylass
06-Sep-06, 19:09
Hi everyone, a month of purdah is over for a foolish use of asterisks! I've missed y'all:Razz

krieve
06-Sep-06, 19:14
Welcome back orkneylass!

Murchiemannie
06-Sep-06, 19:32
welcome back.
was it lonely being "ostrasized" Being newish I often wonder what the deed was to deserve the punishment.

orkneylass
06-Sep-06, 19:38
I missed the forum a lot and feel quite out of the loop. Am off on holiday next week, so I'll have to start again when I get back too!

Ricco
06-Sep-06, 21:09
Welcome back, Orkneylass. :D

canuck
06-Sep-06, 21:35
Welcome back gal. I missed you some weeks ago and when I went looking discovered the suspension. It is so easy for it to happen. I have come close myself at least twice, but caught the problem in time.

Enjoy your holiday. We will look forward to your insights into life when you return.

j4bberw0ck
06-Sep-06, 21:47
It's purely outrageous that orkneylass has been allowed back. What she did was disgraceful and she should have been banned for life. At least. And then some. I'm appalled.

Can I have the computer back now, dear? Pleeeeeeease? Awww c'mon, just because they let you back........... of course they were right to let you back, dear. Yes dear. I said it, didn't I? THEY WERE RIGHT TO LET YOU BACK. Please stop hitting me with that bunch of whins, it hurts. Pleeease? Just a few minutes on the keyboard? Pretty please? I'll make you a cup of tea at 6 tomorrow morning before you go to the airport? I promise?

Note to Godmin: thanks, mate. Now I lose my computer and 'er indoors is online all the time. :roll: Couldn't you just have left her banned?

:lol:

canuck
06-Sep-06, 21:50
It's purely outrageous that orkneylass has been allowed back. What she did was disgraceful and she should have been banned for life. At least. And then some. I'm appalled.

Can I have the computer back now, dear? Pleeeeeeease? Awww c'mon, just because they let you back........... of course they were right to let you back, dear. Yes dear. I said it, didn't I? THEY WERE RIGHT TO LET YOU BACK. Please stop hitting me with that bunch of whins, it hurts. Pleeease? Just a few minutes on the keyboard? Pretty please? I'll make you a cup of tea at 6 tomorrow morning before you go to the airport? I promise?

Note to Godmin: thanks, mate. Now I lose my computer and 'er indoors is online all the time. :roll: Couldn't you just have left her banned?

:lol:

Do we loose you both tomorrow morning at 6 am? If not, then be patient man. You will have the computer all to yourself in a few hours.

j4bberw0ck
06-Sep-06, 21:54
Do we loose you both tomorrow morning at 6 am? If not, then be patient man. You will have the computer all to yourself in a few hours.

<adopts the Muttley wheeze> Hehehehehehehehehehe....... </Muttley wheeze>

Oh no. Tomorrow, peace will reign in the lair of the j4bberw0ck; I can put my claws on the furniture, not shave, and generally j4bberw0ck jnr. and I can slob about the place and do what we like.

But it better all be sorted by 2100 hr when she gets back <whimper> :eek::lol:

canuck
06-Sep-06, 21:59
As one who has suffered the agony of org withdrawal can I intercede on her behalf and ask you to consider an increase in her computer time allotment, at least for today.