PDA

View Full Version : need painter and decorater

Woolie
06-Sep-06, 18:40
Does anyone know of a reasonably priced painter and decorater, i really need on e as soon as poss to decorate my sons room all the walls are stripped and ready to go, hope one of you can help.

Murchiemannie
06-Sep-06, 19:28
think you've left it a bit late looking for a decorator.
most good ones are booked up to at least December and some into the New Year.
Hope you do manage to find one at such short notice, as if you're anything like myself" I need it done yesterday".

robbie_roost
06-Sep-06, 21:13
hi there,
depending on where you are, i ken of two painters who should be able to do this for you...as i used to be a painter and decorator myself im in the know...i would offer but am currently unavailable...pm me if you would like details..cheers

Woolie
07-Sep-06, 22:04
hi there,
depending on where you are, i ken of two painters who should be able to do this for you...as i used to be a painter and decorator myself im in the know...i would offer but am currently unavailable...pm me if you would like details..cheershi there yeah i am interested

Woolie
07-Sep-06, 22:06
but not sure how to pm u maybe you could pm me and i'll give you my details.

angela5
07-Sep-06, 22:11
but not sure how to pm u maybe you could pm me and i'll give you my details.

Click on his name to pm.

sharon
08-Sep-06, 15:43
why dont you have a go yourself, your sons room would be a good place to practice and it's quite easy when you get the hang off......:lol:

Woolie
08-Sep-06, 21:06
Would but i just don't have the time with my work commitments.

The Angel Of Death
09-Sep-06, 10:24
Would but i just don't have the time with my work commitments.

Come on your having a laugh work commitments

ohh i almost fell outta my chair my sides are splitting ;)

Lol tell the truth your to short till get up the ladder !!!

henry20
09-Sep-06, 16:02
Does anyone know of a reasonably priced painter and decorater, i really need on e as soon as poss to decorate my sons room all the walls are stripped and ready to go, hope one of you can help.

I think you'll find that most contractors - decorators, joiners, plumbers etc are all booked well in advance and are able to charge accordingly.

There would appear to be such high demand for their trades that they can price relatively high - they either get good money or don't mind missing out if over-priced as there is plenty of work coming their way.

Oh, how I wish I'd achieved an apprenticeship after school :roll: