PDA

View Full Version : Dog Sitter Wanted

Allthatglitters
17-Apr-11, 16:02
We have three dogs - two of which are very happy to go into kennels but the third one is too old. We used to take her with us if we went anywhere, but she now hates travelling and gets upset by it. We have to go away at the end of April for a few days and I need a dog lover to look after her for us. She is 13 and a labrador/retriever. Good natured and sleeps most of the time. She has arthritis in one shoulder so does not walk very far although she does enjoy a little meander. She is also a little deaf. If you can help me, I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

landy
17-Apr-11, 16:21
hi,she can stop with us as at home all day so she can sleep or potter.let me know

purplelady
17-Apr-11, 23:28
hi,she can stop with us as at home all day so she can sleep or potter.let me knowI can highly recomend Landy she is a true animal lover and has taken care of mine two dogs in the pass and they have loved being with her and all her animals xxxxxxxx

landy
18-Apr-11, 10:38
hi,thanks for the recommendation.can help anyone who is stuck at long or short notice.plenty of space and home comforts for any guests.

donnick
18-Apr-11, 10:58
what a lovely offer .such a nice thing to do:D