PDA

View Full Version : Job's

TheGregp81
16-Apr-11, 21:51
Places where a 15 year old boy could get a job? I go to school obviously, so mabye a few days after that and at the weekends. I'd do basically anything, plus would have to be near in or near Wick

TheGregp81
18-Apr-11, 00:58
Bump .

orkneycadian
18-Apr-11, 12:50
10 out of 10 for initiative young man. If you get nothing on here, try directly approaching some employers near you, who might have the type of work you are looking for, in the location that suits you. At 15, that will be a bit limited due to good old Elf and Safety, but if you don't ask, you don't get!

Once you have identified your potential employers, write them a very brief letter saying you are looking for work, any work, and post it off to them. Be prepared for lots of either refusals or even non replies. But its only 1 you need, so if you send enough letters, 1 of them might yield the result you want!

Good luck, and with the initiative you have demonstrated so far, I don't think it will be too long before you find something! :D

TheGregp81
18-Apr-11, 15:49
10 out of 10 for initiative young man. If you get nothing on here, try directly approaching some employers near you, who might have the type of work you are looking for, in the location that suits you. At 15, that will be a bit limited due to good old Elf and Safety, but if you don't ask, you don't get!

Once you have identified your potential employers, write them a very brief letter saying you are looking for work, any work, and post it off to them. Be prepared for lots of either refusals or even non replies. But its only 1 you need, so if you send enough letters, 1 of them might yield the result you want!

Good luck, and with the initiative you have demonstrated so far, I don't think it will be too long before you find something! :D

Thanks for the advice. :) I will and i shall report back!