PDA

View Full Version : pot holes

littleted
16-Apr-11, 21:40
went for spin in car today round the toon o wick ..when i went round the wee roundabout at the swimming pool i near lost control ..i thought my wheels came off..my falseteeth flew out my mouth ...some spin that was...wish somebody would sort the sunking manholes..help![evil]

Walter Ego
17-Apr-11, 09:12
went for spin in car today round the toon o wick ..when i went round the wee roundabout at the swimming pool i near lost control ..i thought my wheels came off..my falseteeth flew out my mouth ...some spin that was...wish somebody would sort the sunking manholes..help![evil]

Slow down?;)

sweetpea
17-Apr-11, 10:06
I recently got a chip in my windscreen, the guy from Autoglass repaired it but it then developed a crack from the repair, then got a new windscreen and within a week it too had a crack in in, so now on second windscreen in 2 months, he was saying they are avereraging 500 windscreens a week and that it's the state of the roads. Costly business.

theone
17-Apr-11, 11:09
At least the council have enough money to install new speed bumps in Thurso though.

orkneycadian
17-Apr-11, 12:49
my falseteeth flew out my mouth ...some spin that was...wish somebody would sort the sunking manholes..help![evil]

Stronger denture fixative?