PDA

View Full Version : Motorhome hire - New business in Caithness

dousslesh
14-Apr-11, 22:17
Last year we were thinking about buying a motorhome and hiring it out. We had some really good and helpful feedback from members of The Org and after much soul searching and shall we / should we ? .... today we bought a six berth Motorhome !!
The Model being a Chausson Flash 03

We are very aware that this is not the easiest of times to launch such a venture and also that for a great many people times are difficult - with that in mind we have decided that unlike other motorhome hirers, we will not charge for the following extras : bedding, towels, tables and chairs or use of a travelcot and highchair. We will only offer this discount to those living in Caithness and Sutherland or their visiting family and friends. Pets may be allowed by arrangement

We intend to start hiring from Friday 20th May 2011. Please pm me if you would like any further information or visit our website www.sunrisecottage-holidays.co.uk (http://www.sunrisecottage-holidays.co.uk) where questions etc can be left on our contact us page.
Motorhome hire and insurance charges to be confirmed very soon !

mey999
14-Apr-11, 22:52
With the number of motorhomes on the roads of caithness and sutherland between the months of may to september. I think its a great idea good luck to you.

gmcborgie
15-Apr-11, 17:46
I hope it all goes well for you! Good luck.

dousslesh
18-Apr-11, 16:55
Just to say thank you for the lovely pm's and messages -everyone has been very supportive ! Already had an enquiry about hiring ! Will post details on our Website when we have sorted out insurance and admin ! Collecting Motorhome on Friday !!!!!!!!

vincent
20-Apr-11, 09:32
i want to wish you all the best and good luck.