PDA

View Full Version : The Org get together

Fran
06-Sep-06, 00:19
Is no one back from the Or Get-together in Wetherspoons tonight? We are all dying to know how it went and who was there etc. I was going to go but had to miss it.

willowbankbear
06-Sep-06, 00:21
I was there:D

Fran
06-Sep-06, 00:23
Tell us all about it then willowbankbear!!

Kingetter
06-Sep-06, 00:26
And we promise not to shoot the messenger!

willowbankbear
06-Sep-06, 00:27
Chatroom if yer interested, wer all in there

porshiepoo
06-Sep-06, 00:28
Me & Paris were there too.
Got a bit hairy at the start when we couldn't find anyone and had to go round asking everyone if they were orgers! God the looks we got. lol.

Great to meet everyone though and finally put a face to the name.

Don't know how I'm ever gone have a disagreement with Gleeber again though. He's soooooooooo sweet. :D

Kingetter
06-Sep-06, 01:20
Would like to have been a fly upon the wall there tonight - might have been really interesting.

changilass
06-Sep-06, 01:31
Not sure you would have enjoyed it that much Knigetter, flys get squashed[evil]

Kingetter
06-Sep-06, 01:34
Not sure you would have enjoyed it that much Knigetter, flys get squashed[evil]

Not if they're 'fly' enough!;)

connieb19
06-Sep-06, 08:21
I'm disappointed I couldn't make it but I'm not missing the next one for anything. :Razz

willowbankbear
06-Sep-06, 08:25
I'm disappointed I couldn't make it but I'm not missing the next one for anything. :Razz

Nobody discussed another one last night, so I have no idea when it will be?

connieb19
06-Sep-06, 08:27
Nobody discussed another one last night, so I have no idea when it will be?
I thought there was going to be one at the lighthouse in October. I wonder if Gleber 2 is still on for it?

willowbankbear
06-Sep-06, 08:30
I thought they had it when I was away!! Gleber2 will set us straight later on probably

Elenna
06-Sep-06, 12:26
Sorry to be so long getting back on here, I've been having computer probs this week.

But it was a nice little get-together last night :). Great to see some faces that are now familiar, meet Porshiepoo and Paris, and get to know everyone a wee bit more! We had quite a few laughs, and then a complete surprise when Porshiepoo and I realised who one another really are...our children have actually been friends for some time! :D

I hope the rest of your visit is a lot of fun, Paris. And I shall look forward to the next Org "do", and meeting a few more of you all!

Gleber2
06-Sep-06, 13:44
I will leave it for others to organise but I am up for the proposed get together at the Head. Mid October would be preferable. I will check the diary and work out the optimum nights and I am open to suggestions.

Mr P Cannop
06-Sep-06, 14:23
will this be in Thurso ??

Gleber2
06-Sep-06, 14:29
will this be in Thurso ??

E' Lichthoose at Dinnad check.

Mr P Cannop
06-Sep-06, 15:18
theres not much there

Gleber2
06-Sep-06, 16:42
theres not much there

I am.......

canuck
06-Sep-06, 21:40
theres not much there

I had my birthday party there. It is a fabulous spot for a party. And the host is very gracious.

willowbankbear
06-Sep-06, 22:00
theres not much there

There is when you know the right people mrP Cannop, trust me, its in good hands there

Mr P Cannop
07-Sep-06, 18:41
cool..........

cuddlepop
07-Sep-06, 21:22
Have you set a date for the next get together?.
Looks like it was great fun putting faces to peoples names:D