PDA

View Full Version : If you could have anything?

Saveman
05-Sep-06, 21:01
Anything at all.......what would it be?

Rheghead
05-Sep-06, 21:02
A new login ID!:D

ice box
05-Sep-06, 21:08
Mines has to be love and thats what i've got and wouldn't change it for anything .:)( but a 42'' would be good to .)

Saveman
05-Sep-06, 21:10
A new login ID!:D

So you could be anon or you just don't like "Rheghead" anymore?

Bobinovich
05-Sep-06, 21:31
42" plasma is achieveable with a little hard work (but I'll stick with my old projector for watching films for now)
A lottery win - nice but unlikely, and anyway money isn't everything
Happy family life - got it already & thankful for it
World peace - if only it was as simple as voting for it.Give me a war-free world anytime where the money is spent on education, health, eradicating famine and drought, and the other things which really matter - however you'd need to get rid of religion first for it to be achieveable...

Only thing which surprises me so far is that anyone has voted for either of the top two!!

angela5
05-Sep-06, 21:35
World peace.:D

Cedric Farthsbottom III
05-Sep-06, 21:44
I have everything Saveman.A wife I love wi aw ma heart and the best 2 bairns ever.I have the best sister in law and Dunderheed....who could ask for more!!!!!:lol: :lol:

candyfloss
05-Sep-06, 22:12
I would like a happy family life without anymore major drama's :D

Phoebus_Apollo
05-Sep-06, 22:17
A 1999 Volvo C70 2.5 T5.

Fran
05-Sep-06, 22:33
Definetly happy faMILY life.........but also good health. I'm sure others will agree, these are most important.

golach
05-Sep-06, 22:33
Simple, a Happy family life, an' I like till think I have one, a wife, two sons, 4 Grandaughters, an' a hobby I enjoy, and a clean slate at 'e pub

Jeid
05-Sep-06, 22:36
Happy family life... far away from that for now though

willowbankbear
05-Sep-06, 23:03
Happy family life always wins, Surely ye can come up with something better than a 42 " plasma screen ?
What about time share at Disneyworld, Luxury flat in Ibiza, Season ticket for top sporting club,I still wouldnt change it but these are better options than a telly[disgust]

porshiepoo
05-Sep-06, 23:05
Happy family life always wins, Surely ye can come up with something better than a 42 " plasma screen ?
What about time share at Disneyworld, Luxury flat in Ibiza, Season ticket for top sporting club,I still wouldnt change it but these are better options than a telly

Blinkin eck, you made that quick didn't ya. :lol: :lol:

Saveman
06-Sep-06, 00:20
It is interesting to see what Orgers priorities in life are.

World Peace coming in second currently.....that is certainly the choice that would have the most widespread effect for good. Happy Family Life is a nice goal, but then you'd still have the bad news on telly, in the newspapers etc. etc.

willowbankbear
06-Sep-06, 00:32
Not in my house , papers for celeb news or sport, Tv for entertainment

Kingetter
06-Sep-06, 01:10
To write and publish a world best-seller.

Big Jean
06-Sep-06, 04:18
World peace . Do I think it will ever happen ? Unfortunately not, but I still live in hope !

willowbankbear
06-Sep-06, 05:51
Nope, not while I breathe, Sorry but family comes a lot higher than anything else in life

bigjjuk
06-Sep-06, 08:37
I would love to have mind controlling powers.

To control peoples minds with a thought.

Id then get the poll sorted for everyone in the world and we would all have 42' tvs families would be happy, the world would be at peace ( as i would put they thought into peoples heads that fighting isnt worth while and a nice chat around a table will solve things quicker.
as for the lottery win, id use my thoughts to erase peoples minds to wanting to win the lottery, as i couldnt predict that:)

nicnak
06-Sep-06, 09:03
Definately a Happy family life with my little sis recovering from cancer.

newpark
06-Sep-06, 09:40
Good health for as long as possible for me and mine

MGB1979
06-Sep-06, 11:36
Lottery win. Family life would be even better then, world peace is impossible anyway, the telly would be nice but I can see the keich that comes out of it clearly enough already thanks.

oldmarine
07-Sep-06, 15:29
This 81 year old man has everything. He doesn't need anything more. Have a wonderful family and enough retirement to provide my needs. The Good Lord has provided much for me.

henry20
07-Sep-06, 16:11
Its simple - a happy family life.

Anyone can buy a 42" plasma, lottery is down to luck and world peace is outwith our control.

Jeid
07-Sep-06, 17:29
and world peace is outwith our control.

Unless you're Miss World? :roll:

obiron
07-Sep-06, 17:48
I would like the huge telly. I have a good family life. no chance of lottery win cos i rarely do it. world peace a pipe dream. so the telly would be great.

percy toboggan
07-Sep-06, 18:14
already have a happy family. World will never be at peace.
A lottery will would see me on the west coast, somewhere between Tongue and Rhiconnich, or maybe Scourie/Lochinver. I'd divorce the world and tell it to buigger orf!

At least I'm honest!

sam
07-Sep-06, 20:29
i have everything i want in my family, the only thing i would ask for is an end to all pain and suffering

willowbankbear
07-Sep-06, 20:36
i have everything i want in my family, the only thing i would ask for is an end to all pain and suffering

Thanks Sam, Its good to get sympathy off ye for my sore gob(had an extraction today) much appreciated.;)

sam
07-Sep-06, 20:43
your welcome ( what a softie ) :lol: :roll:

cuddlepop
07-Sep-06, 20:44
Understanding and acceptence and perhapse then we.ll get world peace.