PDA

View Full Version : Passport interview office?

Mjbrown
11-Apr-11, 22:44
Anyone able to confirm what building the passport interviews are done at? I know it's Lochshell but which building?

Cheers

ashaw1
11-Apr-11, 22:57
It's the building on the top right. Instead of taking the left turn into the dental car park keep going and it's the building at the top of the road on the right.

gleeber
11-Apr-11, 23:01
It's the building on the top right. Instead of taking the left turn into the dental car park keep going and it's the building at the top of the road on the right.
Forgive my ignorance but whats a passport interview for?

dafi
12-Apr-11, 00:22
Might be thats what happens to you if you dont use the post office check and send service....lol

Mjbrown
12-Apr-11, 00:28

Cheers

And a passport interview is now required for anyone born after 1982 (or something like that) if they've never had a passport before.

The Happy Humanist
12-Apr-11, 09:32
I think it's just adults that are interviewed though. I have just got my youngest daughter's passport without an interview, though with a lot of hassle about the spelling of her name!:(

kimint
12-Apr-11, 22:49
me and my partner had passport interviews this week, nothing to worry about, our daughters passport arrived a week after we sent them off

guitarzan
13-Apr-11, 10:25
Yeah, I had an interview last Saturday and the passport was with me by the Wednesday.

Just so you can prove who you say you are really, nothing too taxing.

gleeber
13-Apr-11, 10:29
It makes sense. Does that mean there's a passport office in Wick or does it double as something else?

guitarzan
13-Apr-11, 11:13
I believe it is dedicated to being a Passport Office Gleeber. Although the other half of the building it is in seemed to be empty.

Someone advised me (don't quote me on this though) that it is only open a couple of days of the week - Tuesday and Saturday at least spring to mind.

dousslesh
13-Apr-11, 17:08
Passport Office open Saturdays and Tuesdays only 10.00 am - 3pm (Appointments required) BUT this office will close on 22nd June 2011 ( Government cutbacks !)