PDA

View Full Version : Green boxes & Missing posts

willowbankbear
05-Sep-06, 16:35
:confused I got 4 now but I noticed that Im about 100 posts missing, did they get the chop or did somebody get banned & the mods cleared all posts by the offender?

Kingetter
05-Sep-06, 16:43
I hear that threads deleted lose you your post count.

willowbankbear
05-Sep-06, 16:51
Where did ye hear that? Are ye sure ye didnt read it Kingetter? Sorry , I just couldnt resist a tint of sarcasm ;) Im in an impish mood today, beware[lol]

Kingetter
05-Sep-06, 17:10
Where did ye hear that? Are ye sure ye didnt read it Kingetter? Sorry , I just couldnt resist a tint of sarcasm ;) Im in an impish mood today, beware[lol]

Well of course, everything on here is read not heard but I think the result is the same.
Impish moods may get you bad points you know.
TT4now.

canuck
05-Sep-06, 17:17
I hear that threads deleted lose you your post count.

You probably heard that from me, the winner of the dubious award of the most posts lost in the run up to 1K status. When threads are removed either by the original poster or by the administration, all posts are lost and thus the post count of individual orgers is reduced. When the games section was created the threads moved to that section resulted in posts being lost.

willowbankbear
05-Sep-06, 17:20
You probably heard that from me, the winner of the dubious award of the most posts lost in the run up to 1K status. When threads are removed either by the original poster or by the administration, all posts are lost and thus the post count of individual orgers is reduced. When the games section was created the threads moved to that section resulted in posts being lost.

Games section? well Ive been away, is that the 1 we were all wanting? football threads? I m bout 100 down if I mind right.
Well I found the games section, not what I hoped for but oh well, ye cant have everything. I did wonder where the song game went

canuck
05-Sep-06, 18:01
Yes, the song game was a major source of the posts you would have seen "disappear". I can tell you when in happened.

There I was achieving 1K orger status the night before my birthday. And for one day I basked in that lovely glow of achievement. Then by the 23rd of August, it was gone. My chatty friends helped me regain the 20 points and by the day of my birthday party I had the 1K status restored. So, you likely lost those points like the rest of us on August 23rd.

willowbankbear
05-Sep-06, 18:04
Ok cheers for the bad news, I might sleep tonight/maybe.....:)