PDA

View Full Version : Scoop shop

Fran
08-Apr-11, 02:07
Great to see that a scoop shop is opening in Dempster Street, wick. I used the one in Bews, Thurso a lot, especially for cornflakes, bird seeds , dog biscuits etc.
Good to see 3 shops opening soon.

KEEP_ON_TRUCKIN
08-Apr-11, 08:54
what shop are those? The ironmongers on bridge st, the scoop shop and Brandys shop ??? or are there more - great news for Wick :-)

Beat Bug
08-Apr-11, 14:07
There used to be a Scoop shop in Boston, Lincolnshire. It was part of the CoOp, and sold mainly clothing, and odds and sods of all type of things. They were mostly ends of lines, and mail order returns. Got many bargains!

porshiepoo
08-Apr-11, 14:41
There used to be a Scoop shop in Boston, Lincolnshire. It was part of the CoOp, and sold mainly clothing, and odds and sods of all type of things. They were mostly ends of lines, and mail order returns. Got many bargains!

Do I detect a fellow Bostonian??

Dadie
08-Apr-11, 15:35
Does anyone know when the scoop shop is opening?
(I actually thought it was a slimming club type of place not reading the sign properly when passing)

orkneycadian
08-Apr-11, 17:57
Great to see that a scoop shop is opening in Dempster Street, wick. I used the one in Bews, Thurso a lot, especially for cornflakes, bird seeds , dog biscuits etc.

You get cornflakes, bird seeds and dog biscuits in a Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream shop?

Beat Bug
08-Apr-11, 21:37
Do I detect a fellow Bostonian??

Not quite. We lived in South Kyme for 25 years before coming here