PDA

View Full Version : School holidays?!

Vistravi
07-Apr-11, 23:38
Seems only a short time that they just went back to school and they are of again :eek:
Quite a big chunk of our weekly activites is affected by the schools holidays, my son's baby swimming class, his mother and toddler group and my zumba class. Quite miffed that i've got 2 weeks without it. Only been going for 2 weeks and i'm hooked :lol:

Seems a long time since i was at school but to me it does seems that the kids get far too many holidays.

sweetpea
07-Apr-11, 23:40
Yes it does seem like they get too many holidays. Mind you it must be a very tiring job working in a school.

pmcd
07-Apr-11, 23:43
Yeah, I went to school for quite a few years. Really clapped out by the end of it!

The Music Monster
07-Apr-11, 23:50
YMind you it must be a very tiring job working in a school.

I can but agree!

sweetpea
07-Apr-11, 23:51
Yeah, I went to school for quite a few years. Really clapped out by the end of it!

Haha me too. At least I get holidays in my job now, schools don't deserve that privelige!

billmoseley
08-Apr-11, 13:12
they get the same today as we did when we were young. it must be an age thing that makes it seem as though they get more

Vistravi
08-Apr-11, 13:23
they get the same today as we did when we were young. it must be an age thing that makes it seem as though they get more

Aye it properly is. My youunger brothers are always wanting it to be the holidays.