PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to strangers

nutella
07-Apr-11, 23:01
I'd like to say a big THANK YOU to the gentleman who managed to capture my dog and take him to the police station.

I would also like to say THANKS to the couple who I don't know and my friends who helped look for him after he escaped.

DeHaviLand
07-Apr-11, 23:08
Its good that you got him back safe and well.

nutella
08-Apr-11, 07:11
Yeah it is especially since he was a birthday present from my daughter

Liz
08-Apr-11, 13:12
Well done to those lovely people for looking and for the kind gent who rescued your dog. I like a happy ending!

oldmarine
08-Apr-11, 18:46
I'd like to say a big THANK YOU to the gentleman who managed to capture my dog and take him to the police station.

I would also like to say THANKS to the couple who I don't know and my friends who helped look for him after he escaped.

Nutella: You appear to be new and I wish to welcome you to this Forum. In regards to the gracious help you received from those good citizens who helped you with your dog, I commend them. Not everyone would take the time to do what they did for you.

nutella
08-Apr-11, 21:35
Nutella: You appear to be new and I wish to welcome you to this Forum. In regards to the gracious help you received from those good citizens who helped you with your dog, I commend them. Not everyone would take the time to do what they did for you.

Thank you for the welcome. It's good to know that there is still some kind people out there who will give up apart of thier evening to look for a strangers dog.

Kells
10-Apr-11, 15:47
Thank you for the welcome. It's good to know that there is still some kind people out there who will give up apart of thier evening to look for a strangers dog.

It was my daugher and her partner who found your lovely dog. They were delighted to return your dog and have asked me to thank you for such a nice thank you from you. Not necessary but much appreciated :)

nutella
10-Apr-11, 19:42
It is necessary as they didn't have to get him and take him to the station as most people would have walked on past him. can i ask where they found him?

Kells
10-Apr-11, 20:23
It is necessary as they didn't have to get him and take him to the station as most people would have walked on past him. can i ask where they found him?

He was on the other side of the river, not sure just where but fairly close to Sibster, so they sent there own dog into the river to fetch and called on them both. They were delighted as it saved them having to cross the water when both dogs swam back and trotted home on the lead together. I am sure you would not have walked away either doggy people are doggy people and I think a lot of people will have been watching out for your dog. Time now to enjoy having him back home where he belongs.

donnick
10-Apr-11, 23:48
He was on the other side of the river, not sure just where but fairly close to Sibster, so they sent there own dog into the river to fetch and called on them both. They were delighted as it saved them having to cross the water when both dogs swam back and trotted home on the lead together. I am sure you would not have walked away either doggy people are doggy people and I think a lot of people will have been watching out for your dog. Time now to enjoy having him back home where he belongs.
well done to the folk who found the dog ur right doggy people would most probly do the same ,...... happy ending