PDA

View Full Version : Dog Missing

bluechesse
07-Apr-11, 18:21
Our dog has gone missing in the blingery area, please keep a eye out for her. Last seen around stempster area about 1 hour ago. She is a doberman, black and tan, very timid and will prob will be really frightened. Dog warden and police have been informed. Please contact 01955 606430 or 07743431714 with any information. Thank you very much.

bluechesse
08-Apr-11, 23:44
Hi folks. Its now well over 24 hours since out dog went missing. This is her second night out alone, and appart from 1 sighting around Stempster Farm about 4 pm yesterday (Thursday 7th April) there has not been a single reported sighting of her. We have been out all day searching, along with 7 friends / family members, all the way from Blingery Forest, where she first disapeared, to the riverside from Wick right up to Haster. Still no sign.

We are now offering a cash reward to anyone who can help us find her.

If you live in the country side and have out buildings, please have a quick look in case she is hiding out in them. Although Dobermen and a reputed fierce breed, I can assure you nothing could be further from the truth in this case. How ever she is likely to be very scared, as she has never been more than an hour away from her family!

We are both very grateful to those who have been in contact so far, and to the orgers who have been out and about activley having a look today. Thank you all, it's very much appreciated at this time.

Again, if you have any information that you think may help us track her down, do not hesitate to get in contact with me, or my wife, on any of the numbers below.

We will pay a cash reward to anyone who finds her.

Thanks.

Blondie
09-Apr-11, 08:50
Is there any news yet? If anyone is wanting to go out searching with me but has no transport please PM me. I can take a car load of folk out at any time today.

bluechesse
09-Apr-11, 09:35
Hi, still no news.
Pretty thick mist in Wick this morning, but we are going back out as soon as it clears.
Still no reports, which makes us think she can't have found the town.
She was seen passing Stempster heading in the direction of the river. We both doubt very much that she managed to cross it, or would even try. Possible she has turned left, towards Watten, so if anyone is in that area, please keep your eyes peeled.

Thanks again.

bluechesse
09-Apr-11, 12:16
Just had a phone call saying she was seen in Haster on Thursday. ANyone in that area, keep your eyes peeled please!

Thanks,

Liz
09-Apr-11, 13:02
I am so very sorry that she is still missing.

It's good that you've had a couple of sightings.

I'll go out later to look but, to be honest, not quite sure where to go? I might go up the river past Haster.

Hope and pray that she is found today!

bluechesse
09-Apr-11, 16:51
Everyone, call off the search! Kye was found this afternoon by a gentleman, stuck in a gorse bush in Sibster. Shes now home, safe and well, and apparantly completely unpreturbed by her experience......

Thank you ALL so much for your help, and your kind words.

Nicola and Jonathan.

carasmam
09-Apr-11, 16:52
Delighted - brilliant news x

balto
09-Apr-11, 17:15
wonderful news, she will no doubt be a homebird for a while.

Blondie
09-Apr-11, 17:20
Fantastic News that she has been found safe and well.

You will all sleep soundly tonight I bet!

Liz
09-Apr-11, 18:40
Brilliant news and glad she is fine!!!

As Blondie said you will have a wonderful sleep tonight now your lovely Kye is home. xx

bluebell
09-Apr-11, 20:30
Delighted to hear shes home safe & well...& well done to the gentleman who found her your a star...

merlzin
09-Apr-11, 21:29
aw so happy to hear she is home safe and well.great news.:)

Shabbychic
10-Apr-11, 00:46
That's great news.