PDA

View Full Version : How low can these people sink?

Shabbychic
07-Apr-11, 02:08
China have a new craze. Keyrings with live animals, sealed in a small bag and left to to die. Apparently this is supposed to bring them luck. I know what I would like to bring them!![evil]

Please sign this petition (http://apps.facebook.com/petitions/3/ban-live-animals-as-key-rings/)and help to end this disgraceful cruelty.

Thank you

htwood
07-Apr-11, 03:40
Although it's an appaling craze, if I'm going to get truly appaled and angry, I'll choose human rights abuses to fight.

http://www.amnestyusa.org/china/page.do?id=1011134

Kevin Milkins
07-Apr-11, 04:54
The world we live in gets more daft by the day.

theone
07-Apr-11, 08:08
Whilst I do understand and agree with the stand against the cruelty here, I won't be signing any petition that won't be acknowledged anyway, and may only serve to pass my private details onto scammers and spammers.

RecQuery
07-Apr-11, 08:25
Once again people care more about animals than about other people.

donnick
07-Apr-11, 10:03
Have sighned it every little help and if they stop and take notice well all good .Dont think poster was ever hinting that animals come before human suffering .

Metalattakk
07-Apr-11, 10:29
Absolutely reeks of hoax.

No proof the animals are actually alive, and all info sourced from the one vendor's "stall".

Pretty emotive stuff though, easy for the idiots to get outraged about. I guess that's what they're after.

Kupkake
07-Apr-11, 13:19
Now that sounds awesome, you might get your own little snake in a keyring. Cool

donnick
07-Apr-11, 13:27
KUPKATE you are a ***** ,who seem to be out to wind people up get back into ur hovel .
oh and not an idiot either just someone who is caring.

Metalattakk
07-Apr-11, 13:30
Now that sounds awesome, you might get your own little snake in a keyring. Cool

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z55/Metalattakk/7608must_5F00_not_5F00_feed_5F00_the_5F00_troll.jp g

donnick
07-Apr-11, 13:49
i can smell a rat sniff sniff

Liz
07-Apr-11, 13:52

Oh for goodness sake some us are able to care about both!!!

donnick
07-Apr-11, 14:03
blah blah ur opinion is not worthy

Liz
07-Apr-11, 14:18
Although it's an appaling craze, if I'm going to get truly appaled and angry, I'll choose human rights abuses to fight.

That is your choice. Those of us who really care for animals have to the right to be 'appalled and angry' as well.

Kupkake
07-Apr-11, 14:23
What you gonna do hmm ? Call me mundane names on org. Im so scared

Bazeye
07-Apr-11, 14:37
What you gonna do hmm ? Call me mundane names on org. Im so scared

Are you on medication of some description?

Kupkake
07-Apr-11, 14:59
No im not as little of information as it is of yours i just think animals are a drain on the economy and serve no usefull purpose except to be used as food. All animals can be eaten if you have a strong enough stomach to try it and so long as they are not dangerous to consume

shazzap
07-Apr-11, 15:01
Are you on medication of some description?

Not too far from the truth. me thinks.

Kupkake
07-Apr-11, 15:04
You orgers are all alike. If someone comes along who is slightly extreme in their views you instantly start poking fun, in all aspects your not rising any higher above me, your actually lowering yourself to my level by insulting me. Although your imaginations are not very special when it comes to trying insult me

shazzap
07-Apr-11, 15:08
You orgers are all alike. If someone comes along who is slightly extreme in their views you instantly start poking fun, in all aspects your not rising any higher above me, your actually lowering yourself to my level by insulting me. Although your imaginations are not very special when it comes to trying insult me

You are right about rising above it, and we should not mock the afflicted, but. I bet next months income, that there are Orgers out there, who know more profane insults. Then you could ever imagine.

Kupkake
07-Apr-11, 15:10
You admit to me been right yet you dont rise above it do you. Mere words it seems

gleeber
07-Apr-11, 15:11
You orgers are all alike. If someone comes along who is slightly extreme in their views you instantly start poking fun

Slightly extreme. :eek: Your funny. Your just on a wind up and talking rubbish. I dont believe your homophobic or think animals are useless or the Westbro Baptists are cool and I doubt if your a women. It would be interesting to know what you really think.

bekisman
07-Apr-11, 15:13
Hmm that's amusing, just looked up kupkake
'Someone who is horribly ugly and makes an (unsuccessful) attempt to make themselves tolerably..'
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=kupkake

Well I never, it's getting very close now before she/he's off - but they should know that, it's not the first time they've been on here

shazzap
07-Apr-11, 15:14
[QUOTE=Kupkake;838593]You admit to me been right yet you dont rise above it do you. Mere words it seems[/QUOTE

I am a mere mortal, with a sarcastic streak

weezer 316
07-Apr-11, 16:13

Absolutely. I equate hurting animals with abuse of children. If a man throws a cat from the 4th floor of a block of flats 4 times for amusement then its the lowest of the low. You on the other hand, being a fair size of lad, can defend youself. What is a small cat going to do against a grown man?

Shabbychic
07-Apr-11, 16:49

Many people can actually do both.

Thanks to everyone who signed the petition. Every wee bit helps.

weezer 316
07-Apr-11, 16:58
There is even live feeding of goats to lions in a zoo in china! Same with chickens.

Nothing, even religion riles me more than people hurting animals. I trapped my cats tail in the door a few weeks ago and I felt awful for ages so I dont knwo how they do it

Shabbychic
07-Apr-11, 17:10
There is even live feeding of goats to lions in a zoo in china! Same with chickens.

Nothing, even religion riles me more than people hurting animals. I trapped my cats tail in the door a few weeks ago and I felt awful for ages so I dont knwo how they do it

Wow, weezer, that's two things in as many days we agree on. We'll be the talk of the steamie soon. ;)

weezer 316
07-Apr-11, 18:49
I wont be making a habit of it...

And see that s**t we saw on the pavement, it was blue I tell you

ladybird
07-Apr-11, 18:59
After reading this I know exactly who I would like to put in a sealed plastic bag...

Vistravi
07-Apr-11, 21:26

I'm the same. I accidentally stood on my cats tail the other day as he had come right behind me and i hadn't heard or saw him. Felt awful for ages afterwards. Has stopped him standing right behind me though so shouldn't happen again.

Animals like our children are our responsibility to ensure they are well, safe, healthy and happy. Some people should not have pets or children as animal cruelty cases and child abuse cases show.

Shabbychic
08-Apr-11, 01:07
I wont be making a habit of it...

And see that s**t we saw on the pavement, it was blue I tell you

Naw it wisnae....it wis green.

porshiepoo
08-Apr-11, 15:15

And I'd choose Animal Rights any day of the week.

Ricco
08-Apr-11, 20:10
Take a look at 'Bonsai Kittens' !

terry99
09-Apr-11, 19:03
so sad, I care about both humans and animals, but even if i did not I dont think I would eat an human, or pull one behind, a boat as shark bait, or boil them alive,etc etc etc

oldmarine
09-Apr-11, 19:48
China have a new craze. Keyrings with live animals, sealed in a small bag and left to to die. Apparently this is supposed to bring them luck. I know what I would like to bring them!![evil]

Please sign this petition (http://apps.facebook.com/petitions/3/ban-live-animals-as-key-rings/)and help to end this disgraceful cruelty.

Thank you

I understand and agree with your frustration about this matter; however, signing this petition will not help. Signed petitions rarely serves the purpose for which they intend.

Shabbychic
10-Apr-11, 00:34
I understand and agree with your frustration about this matter; however, signing this petition will not help. Signed petitions rarely serves the purpose for which they intend.

I agree that not every petition works, but I have signed some that do. So it's at least worth a try, and if nothing else, it will let the Chinese government know that this type of thing is not going down well in other parts of the world.