PDA

View Full Version : party

cezzy1234
04-Sep-06, 16:00
hi i am wondering if any off you can help me its my little girls party soon and i am looking for a bouncy castle to hire.And i am also looking for people to do the food as well do you know of any one that can help me if so please pm me as all the help i get will gladly be apprishiated thanks.

angela5
04-Sep-06, 16:37
Caithness CWS - Community - Village Halls - Staxigoe Village Hall ... (http://www.caithness.org/community/villagehalls/staxigoe/bouncycastle.htm)

Cezzy why go to the expense of paying someone to prepare the food?
If it's a childs party, the food is so easy to organise and make yourself.

dragonfly
04-Sep-06, 16:39
Hi Cezzy not sure about bouncy castles but notice the Dial-a-service pages of Caithness Courier/JOG Journal that you can hire donkey rides for parties - Hee-Haw Donkeys. know my daughter would have loved that if she were younger. You don't say how old your little girl is so this may be something thats too old for her if she's only 1 or 2.

As for party food, I wouldn't go the expense of getting caterers, just make up a few rounds of egg/cheese/tuna sarnies, a few wee willie winkie sausages, veggie sticks (cucumber, carrots etc) fairy cakes and ice cream and that will do them fine, they never eat much anyways, you throw most of it away!

sure others will have plenty of other ideas for you too

hope she has a smashing birthday :D

martin macdonald
04-Sep-06, 17:30
:Razz i think u can hire a bouncy castle from the wick youth club.

cezzy1234
05-Sep-06, 10:57
Thanks to every one how tryed helping i will take your ideas in to mind thanks again everyone.

Moby
05-Sep-06, 12:54
Bouncy castles - try Macintosh at Glengolly farm, Thurso (number should be in the phone book)