PDA

View Full Version : Making Waves @ Wick family centre - Easter holiday club

wickfamilycentre
04-Apr-11, 16:18
Making Waves will be open through out the Easter holidays ( With the exception of good friday and easter monday) offering children 5-12 years a fun packed programme of events.

Activities are as followed-

Week one
Monday 11th- Easter baking
Tuesday 12th - swimming
Wednesday 13th- Easter egg hunt ( outdoor clothing required )
Thur 14th - Wii get active day
Frida 15th Spring nature trail ( please bring appropriate clothing )

Week 2
Monday 18th- Egg decorating and rolling
Tuesday 19th- Swimming
Wednesday 20th - Arts and crafts including easter bonnet competition
Thursday 21st - Mad hatters tea party and cinema afternoon

If you would like to book a place please pop into the family centre between 3 - 5.30 monday - friday or phone us on 01955 606065

Also a quick reminder that making waves open day for the after school club will be held Wednesday 6th April between 3.30 and 5.30. Please bring along your children for a taster session of the facilites and activities available and meet our friendly team.

KAO
04-Apr-11, 22:07
Looks like an excellent programme Wick Family Centre. Have heard very good things about your facilities! Good luck with the Easter Holidays!

Dadie
04-Apr-11, 23:08
Are you doing anything for the littler ones?
It looked like a great idea when you suggested it earlier..
The activities all look fab, but mine are too young to join in.....
(Lauren just too wee by a couple of months)

wickfamilycentre
05-Apr-11, 16:41
Thank you both.

We had a meeting in regards to pre school care during the holidays last night. Went well and we have been given the go ahead to get the service up and running on a trail basis over the summer for three weeks, however with less than a week before easter we won't manage to have all relevant paper work completed in time sorry for the upcoming holiday. Thank you to all who supported us on this and we will be working hard to put together a fun filled summer programme for pre school children next term and will keep everyone updated

Dadie
07-Apr-11, 23:18
Bump
As tommorrow is really the last day to book places so they know numbers!

Dadie
09-Apr-11, 23:27
Sounds silly but I feel kinda guilty in enrolling Lauren in this twice a week in activities I know she loves!
But if there is going to be some sort of order in the house she needs some time to do stuff without little sisters and brothers wrecking it!
Or not understanding what her game is.....hide and seek is confusing as Iona is actually hiding if her eyes are shut!..you cant see me ..I cant see you ..etc...