PDA

View Full Version : Prom Dress Shops

wickchick
11-Oct-04, 21:29
Hi I will be looking for a prom dress when i am down in inverness can anyone name some dress shops down there so i would have an idea where i will be going.

trinkie
11-Oct-04, 21:38
If you cant find what you're looking for in Inverness try Beauly - a beautiful little shop not far from the Priory. Well made, individual, good fabrics - I loved everything in the shop.
good luck
SD

AshleyEdwards19
11-Oct-04, 21:47
go to debenhams in Inverness they have some really nice dresses in there bit expensive tho but it is prom and u do want to look ur best
Good luck

Mandy
11-Oct-04, 21:59
I don't know if this is any use, but a lady has just started up a new business in John O'Groats, making dresses for weddings and proms.

If you can't find what you want, then you could have something made - it would be even more special then!

tiger
15-Oct-04, 20:58
Mandy, best place in Inverness for a prom dress is TK MAK as they have designer dresses very cheap, if you can be bothered to rake through everything to find them .
Some lovely dresses though.
good luck

colmac
15-Oct-04, 22:33
Hey Wickchick I was down in Inverness and Glasgow last week, and I would say that Debenhams and Monsoon are your best bets to find a prom dress. There are alot of pretty dresses in both places. :)

wickchick
16-Oct-04, 20:48
are they fitted dresses or loose fitting?

colmac
17-Oct-04, 13:44
If you go to Debenhams and Monsoons websites you would be able to see some if not all of the dresses that they have in their shops. That way you would have some idea of what you are looking for when you go. I didn't pay too much attention really to the styles as my daughter already has hers. We bought it in the summer.