PDA

View Full Version : Black Cat Urgent

starflower
03-Apr-11, 09:17
Anyone missing a Black Cat who was Pregnant

Nephew came home last night after a few too many and has now woken up to the cat having given birth to 4 kittens in his house!! No collar or ID

if you know anybody missing this cat phone 890802

Cheers

starflower
03-Apr-11, 09:48
SSPCA are coming out now please phone them if you know anything about this cat or know someone missing a cat

Thanks

Dadie
03-Apr-11, 15:52
Poor boy must have had a shock....
Thank goodness the cat found a safe place to have her kittens...
What a hangover dillemma:eek:

starflower
03-Apr-11, 16:45
Yes ur right there nephew and partner got a bit o a shock but glad cat followed them home hopefully owner will get in touch, kittens were cute by the way :)

aston1
03-Apr-11, 19:21
did anyone come forward about the cat?

starflower
04-Apr-11, 09:51
No Not yet

They are with the SSPCA now

frogface
04-Apr-11, 13:41
Oooo were the kittens all black.

I've been looking for a couple of black kittens for months ?

starflower
04-Apr-11, 18:27
one was grey and the other three were black :)

georgen
04-Apr-11, 19:41
Shame they went to the SSPCA, I can't afford the £50 to rehome one :(

dancingtaz13
04-Apr-11, 22:11
£45 to rehome a cat or a kitten does seem like alot of money but unfortunately the SSPCA make very little money by charging that amount. The cats or kittens are vaccinated, microchipped, wormed, routinely treated for fleas, vet checked and neutered/spayed when they are old enough. To get a kitten for free and pay to get all this through vet will cost far more than what the society charges.

dollycat
05-Apr-11, 17:19
I am sure the cost to the SSPCA for caring for the mother and the kittens will be high and if some poeple arent willing to shell out at the start for something they really want, then maybe they arent committed enough. I took in a stray cat who in turn quickly produced 3 kittens and they have cost me a fortune in vet bills, food and scratched furniture, so £50 for a healthy, chipped kitten is reasonable.