PDA

View Full Version : Orgatraz...

Niall Fernie
04-Sep-06, 09:46
...is now empty.

The few who remained on suspension have been paroled.

The only accounts still banned are the lifers.

This decision was based on the fact that we have a new system for infractions and felt it would be a bit unfair to those who had been suspended under the old system.

The new system seems to be bedding in well and we do not expect Orgatraz to be filling up again any time soon.

golach
04-Sep-06, 10:15
...is now empty.
The few who remained on suspension have been paroled.
The only accounts still banned are the lifers.
This decision was based on the fact that we have a new system for infractions and felt it would be a bit unfair to those who had been suspended under the old system.
The new system seems to be bedding in well and we do not expect Orgatraz to be filling up again any time soon.
Niall, you are too kind and generous, instead of putting them in Orgatraz, I would send them to a Gulag, or ship them to the colonies, if we had any left [lol]

willowbankbear
04-Sep-06, 11:02
Okay then Golach, Why dont you lead us by example? Get yerself nicked & remind us how the gaol really is;)

Graham
04-Sep-06, 11:08
Goodness, what do you have to do to get into Orgatraz?

Nice to be back, by the way. Things have been happening in my life that kept me away from the site.

willowbankbear
04-Sep-06, 11:13
Read the rules for the forum, or you could get banned:eek:

cuddlepop
04-Sep-06, 11:22
Welcome back Graham,The way thinks have been on the site the last few months have been entertaining if nothing else.Read the rules and play the game and you'll be fine.
Have fun(so much better than the tellie)[lol]

willowbankbear
04-Sep-06, 12:10
Now I think you took that too far;)