PDA

View Full Version : Dog Walker needed

annie80
02-Apr-11, 00:37
Need mature person to walk my grumpy 6 year old Jack russell terrier. Occasionally work away and i'm able to leave my much loved pooch with my parents but as they also look after my four year old they cannot do everything. I love my dog to bits and unfortunaly due to a recent disagreement between her and my mums dog she either needs to be caged or muzzled. Would be grateful if anyone can help me in the interim whilst I get my wee dog the appropriate training to try solve her issues with other dogs. I'm trying to do everything possible for my wee pooch but unfortunately work commitments mean there are a few days per month that i'm tight for time to walk her or i'm not in thurso and she has to stay at her 'grannies'. Hopefully with a littlel help I get get her back on the right track but fully prepared to PTS if required but thought i'd try get a little help for fellow dog lovers first. Many thanks in advance.

grace13
10-Apr-11, 11:05
Hi
I have seen your post and i am also a dog lover i walk my dog and my grannies dog constantly and if you still dont have anyone to walk your dog and you are still interested I will be able to do it for you.
Gracesouter@btinternet.com