PDA

View Full Version : ChineseTriads operating in Caithness

Catharnach74
01-Apr-11, 22:24
Does anybody know anything about the Chinese Triads operating in Caithness and using the former US naval establishment at Murkle as illegal drugs factory!

joxville
01-Apr-11, 22:33
My cousins, Sum Ting Wong and Hu Yu Hai Ding, may know something about it, I'll ask them and get back to you.

Kevin Milkins
01-Apr-11, 23:12
I went into one of their restaurants for a meal last week.
I got chatting to one of the elderly waiters and he was telling me that he was a kamikaze pilot during the war and his code name was Chow mien.
I said to him “hang on, wasn’t that particular occupation about the ultimate sacrifice for your country” he then explained that he was chicken Chow mien.

sids
02-Apr-11, 00:14
The Kamikaze reunions are worth going to.

Garnet
02-Apr-11, 00:53
Gawd yer a mad lot...lol..lol...lol am still laughing..[lol] :lol: [lol]

Aaldtimer
02-Apr-11, 03:20
I got chatting to one of the elderly waiters and he was telling me that he was a kamikaze pilot during the war and his code name was Chow mien.
I said to him “hang on, wasn’t that particular occupation about the ultimate sacrifice for your country” he then explained that he was chicken Chow mien.

Kev, you've got the wrong nationality there chum!:confused

theone
02-Apr-11, 04:03
Does anybody know anything about the Chinese Triads operating in Caithness and using the former US naval establishment at Murkle as illegal drugs factory!

Doesn't everyone?

Kevin Milkins
02-Apr-11, 04:52
Kev, you've got the wrong nationality there chum!:confused

I thought for the purpose of this joke I might have just got away with.;)

orkneycadian
02-Apr-11, 10:15
Can't be true - Have checked the Dairy section of the forum and most serious misdemeanour there is someone with a £100 of cocaine in his pants in Wick. He didn't have a Chinese sounding name.

So, in the same way as "If its in the Sun, it must be true", if its not in the "Hot news section", then it can't have happened! ;)

joxville
02-Apr-11, 10:31
Can't be true - Have checked the Dairy section of the forum and most serious misdemeanour there is someone with a £100 of cocaine in his pants in Wick. He didn't have a Chinese sounding name.

So, in the same way as "If its in the Sun, it must be true", if its not in the "Hot news section", then it can't have happened! ;)

Are the said Triads into smuggling cheese and milk products? [lol]

orkneycadian
02-Apr-11, 10:34
Possibly. Maybe its a ploy to try and break Tesco's grip on the market! [lol]

joxville
02-Apr-11, 10:45
Possibly. Maybe its a ploy to try and break Tesco's grip on the market! [lol]

Well done, perhaps you've stumbled upon the real reason ASDA can't get a store built in Caithness, the Triads have infiltrated the council and have only Tesco's to deal with.

buggyracer
02-Apr-11, 11:00
It was in yesterdays P&J 3-4 men appeared in wick court on various charges.

Carole
02-Apr-11, 11:12
It was in yesterdays P&J 3-4 men appeared in wick court on various charges.

Ah, well ... that explains it!

Catharnach74
02-Apr-11, 20:29
While people of Caithness you've been protected from real organized crime by the remoteness of the highlands for so long, now the scum of the world are coming to this county and people don't even know it. These criminals are that base no one bothers them not even the law, you cross these guys you become food in a chinese takeaway or just disappear, so called local hardmen won't stand a chance against these base Chinese Triads nutters that's why armed police or special forces went in to Murkle naval base fully geared up!

Corrie 3
02-Apr-11, 20:40
While people of Caithness you've been protected from real organized crime by the remoteness of the highlands for so long, now the scum of the world are coming to this county and people don't even know it. These criminals are that base no one bothers them not even the law, you cross these guys you become food in a chinese takeaway or just disappear, so called local hardmen won't stand a chance against these base Chinese Triads nutters that's why armed police or special forces went in to Murkle naval base fully geared up!
I see you have just answered your own question !!!!......You seem to know more than most what has been going on!!

C3...:roll:

orkneycadian
02-Apr-11, 20:50
And still nothing in the Diary. I think its all a hoax, or an April Fool prank.... :)

Aaldtimer
02-Apr-11, 20:54
http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?139920-Cases-from-today-s-sheriff-court :eek:

orkneycadian
02-Apr-11, 20:57
Well, there you go! Couldnt see if for dogs getting their heads stuck in fences and the new bin collection dates!

trix
02-Apr-11, 21:15
i ken a manie that wis ayre through oot 'e whole operation an he says there wis guns an ivrythin!!

"GET DOON ON 'E FLOER.....GET DOON ON 'E FLOER" they wis shoutin!! :eek:

oohhh...excitin. am gled i wisna ayre, i da lek manies shoutin.....

John Little
02-Apr-11, 21:22
You lek e' manies shouting et ye tae get doon on e floer? :eek:

trix
02-Apr-11, 21:29
You lek e' manies shouting et ye tae get doon on e floer? :eek:

'e last manie that roared 'at me john, ended up in 'e prison.

but ye hev til admit, it wid be kinda excitin seein yon busters come tearin thro 'e door dressed in all black wi' visors an' bullet proof chaikids on...hadin guns an' roarin oot thum.

jeewhizz, CSI - in yer face!!

John Little
02-Apr-11, 21:38
Actually Trix - it's a bit disturbing.

My wife and I were sleeping on a train coming back from Italy a few years ago and the door of our compartment opened. A man with a submachine gun asked for our passports and there was a hell of a racket from the next compartment. There were all these guys, some police with guns and some black chap with a gun to his head. They cuffed him and took him away- I do not know anything about what happened or what he had done.

Not exciting - bit scary really.

Corrie 3
02-Apr-11, 21:55
I went into the same one last week, the waiter came up to me and said "Wah Yu Wan"....I said I will have a 69 with fried rice please...He said "No. Wah Yu Wan is my name and I am your waiter for tonight"..!!!

C3.....:roll:;)

Echick1
02-Apr-11, 22:01
Well i can confirm that not one bit of truth has come out of all this just typical Thurso spreading rumours adding arms and legs to everything if you dont know the truth dont talk rubbish. and spread it....

Echick1
02-Apr-11, 22:05
Ure Manie telling you lies......

ducati
02-Apr-11, 22:07

Don't worry Cathernach74 (if that really is your name), we're all tooled up here.

John Little
02-Apr-11, 22:28
E Gunns an e Sinclairs weel soon sort 'em oot!

trix
03-Apr-11, 08:03
Actually Trix - it's a bit disturbing.

Not exciting - bit scary really.

aye john, scary stuff. i think its choost excitin speakin aboot'ed.

i think if i hed witnessed somethin lek 'at then i wid be weel disturbed lek. i'd be thinkin aboot'ed for ages!!

'ats wild what happened til ye an yer wife on 'e train. i bet yer missus got a whoer o' a frecht lek.....

riggerboy
03-Apr-11, 09:12
i heard the new chinese striker that plays for rangers was involved i think his name is"""" bang wan innn""""" i suppose rangers will miss him

sids
03-Apr-11, 09:32
I bought one from Lidls' when they were doing them. The screw is too short to go properly into the hole in my camera with motorised winder.

Kevin Milkins
03-Apr-11, 09:38
Nice one.[lol]:lol:[lol]

It took me a minute.

Phill
03-Apr-11, 10:15
Had rather an interesting chat with a manie from the CIA about the goings on at Murkle n' Forse a while ago. Mebbe the Triads story is just a cover up!!
(I did ask him about Portgower too, he muttered something about neither confirm or deny and said no more)

Carole
03-Apr-11, 10:56
Had rather an interesting chat with a manie from the CIA about the goings on at Murkle n' Forse a while ago. Mebbe the Triads story is just a cover up!!
(I did ask him about Portgower too, he muttered something about neither confirm or deny and said no more)

Guess if he told you, he would have had to kill you!

John Little
03-Apr-11, 11:08
aye john, scary stuff. i think its choost excitin speakin aboot'ed.

i think if i hed witnessed somethin lek 'at then i wid be weel disturbed lek. i'd be thinkin aboot'ed for ages!!

'ats wild what happened til ye an yer wife on 'e train. i bet yer missus got a whoer o' a frecht lek.....

Aye - but she's a toughie and went back to sleep after a wee while.

Blazing Sporrans
03-Apr-11, 22:04
...that's why armed police or special forces went in to Murkle naval base fully geared up!

And you know this because...???

trix
04-Apr-11, 18:15
And you know this because...???

a manie telt me.....:D

:Razz

mi16
05-Apr-11, 12:23
I said I will have a 69 with fried rice please...

C3.....:roll:;)

Is this some new sexual position?

Phill
05-Apr-11, 12:27

Prawn fried rice!!

oldmarine
06-Apr-11, 15:12
Good example for not getting too serious on this forum. lol!

Maccy
06-Apr-11, 18:40

Keep it clean or you'l get in trouble too. or may'b not.

Blazing Sporrans
06-Apr-11, 21:22
a manie telt me.....:D

:Razz

That's the Caithness equivalent of the Sun's "...an insider said...". :)

trix
07-Apr-11, 08:57
That's the Caithness equivalent of the Sun's "...an insider said...". :)

i widna ken....its 'e daily star i read ;)