PDA

View Full Version : dumped puppies

mop top
30-Mar-11, 22:19
Just came back to work today after nearly 3 weeks holidays to be told that 2 puppies had been dumped in the bignold park in a cardboard box. The pups are lurcher type black and tan and were about 5-6 weeks old, they were found by children thank goodness last Wednesday night and the police picked them up and kept them overnight. they were very undernourished but are thriving now and went to a foster mum for KWK9 today.

Somebody must know where these pups came from it really is about time somebody did something about all these litters being bred and just discarded like worthless rubbish :mad:

Liz
30-Mar-11, 23:04
Oh that is just awful!!![evil]

If these people aren't caught then this is going to happen again and again!!!

Have you contacted the Groat to get them to print an article?

Glad the puppies are doing okay. Well done to you and KWK9! xx

unicorn
30-Mar-11, 23:24
Absolutely disgusting, I would definately contact the paper and get their picture in somebody knows!!

Commore
31-Mar-11, 12:06
Just came back to work today after nearly 3 weeks holidays to be told that 2 puppies had been dumped in the bignold park in a cardboard box. The pups are lurcher type black and tan and were about 5-6 weeks old, they were found by children thank goodness last Wednesday night and the police picked them up and kept them overnight. they were very undernourished but are thriving now and went to a foster mum for KWK9 today.

Somebody must know where these pups came from it really is about time somebody did something about all these litters being bred and just discarded like worthless rubbish :mad:

Yes, but who?
It is clear the politicians don't really want to know.

Dadie
31-Mar-11, 22:06
Too much of this type of thing happening and too few people willing to speak out if they know who is involved.
Someone other than the "owner" of the bitch who had the pups must know...who they are!

Sarah
01-Apr-11, 22:53
So sad :(

This is why breeders need to be registered, all puppies should be microchipped!

rhoda
02-Apr-11, 10:23
Just take a quick look through the Scot Ads or the Press and Journal pets section. How on earth can all the puppies, older dogs and kittens and cats possibly find a forever home in the North of Scotland?

mop top
06-Apr-11, 14:57
Picture of these 2 wee boys in todays Courier does not do them justice they much cuter in real life. both are doing really well now and thriving under the love of their foster mum.

neepnipper
06-Apr-11, 15:11
Had a lovely cuddle with one yesterday, he's a real stunner and how anyone could dump them is beyond me.

Blondie
06-Apr-11, 15:33
Makes you wonder how the mother of the pups is treated too :roll:

mop top
11-Apr-11, 19:14
These adorable wee boys are still looking for a forever home. They can be rehomed seperately or together but will require to go to a home where they will not be left on their own and to a family or individual who would have the time to put on their training . We estimate them to be about 7 - 8 weeks now, so a lovely age to settle in with their new families. Spring is here so what better reason to put your coat on and get out and about for a walk with your new pup.

northener
12-Apr-11, 09:31
Good luck with the rehoming, MopTop.

nicnak
12-Apr-11, 10:39
A picture on here might help with the rehoming x

mop top
12-Apr-11, 11:00
Good luck with the rehoming, MopTop.

Sure you got room for another wee one northerner and missy would like a wee bro!:lol:

Dadie
12-Apr-11, 23:04
I have been told NO!
Cat is ok
Poppy dog is ok
Rabbits ..well ..they cut the grass...in places ....
The hamsters were tolerated, the snails...well ....less said!
but they are easy pets in there defence...
But a pup......

KWK9 Rescue
12-Apr-11, 23:29
Jock and Angus are on the website now :)
KWK9 Rescue (http://www.kwk9.org/index.asp)

northener
13-Apr-11, 07:59
Sure you got room for another wee one northerner and missy would like a wee bro!:lol:

There'd be plenty of room for one...because I'd have to live in the shed (again):Razz

northener
13-Apr-11, 08:00
I have been told NO!
...... the snails...well ....less said!

Did they run off?

Dadie
13-Apr-11, 09:41
No the snails are very happy....
Hubby wasnt too impressed with the idea of snails as pets.
...and I think I would have to join you in the shed if I took home another pet!
I dont even think roast dinners, seafood pasta and cullen skink would save me from the doghouse if I took home another animal.....but the pups are adorable................