PDA

View Full Version : Inverness Airport Parking

The Angel Of Death
03-Sep-06, 17:27
Anyone know the prices and how secure it is ???

Is it the same car park at the front or do they have a secure one else where for long stay vehicles ???

Also are you covered if anything happens till the car when your there or is it off your own insurance ???

Cheers

Ann
03-Sep-06, 17:37
Anyone know the prices and how secure it is ???

Is it the same car park at the front or do they have a secure one else where for long stay vehicles ???

Also are you covered if anything happens till the car when your there or is it off your own insurance ???

Cheers

http://www.hial.co.uk/inverness-airport.html

This link will give you most of what you want to know and it has a contact number for any further enquires.

Scunner
03-Sep-06, 18:11
Expensive, I think about £6 per day. The Groat and Courier were both carrying adverts for parking near Dalcross Airport. Must be cheaper than the airport itself.

winnie
03-Sep-06, 18:45
we stayed at the travel express near tescos for a night and they kept our car for nothing inverness airport is about 100pounds a week

Naefearjustbeer
03-Sep-06, 19:23
We paid £30 or £36 I cannot exactly remeber for 5 days parking at Inverness airport, Yes it is just the parking at the front of the airport. I dont know what security they have, I presume they just have cctv set up.