PDA

View Full Version : Missing Buddha!!!!!!

phoenix
03-Sep-06, 16:32
A Buddha I had in my front garden has gone missing, would anyone who spots him anywhere please let me know. Hes a Goldy Bronzy colour about 10inches high by 8inches wide, he wouldnt have left home alone so Im quite worried about him. Id be very grateful for any information as to his whereabouts! :(

porshiepoo
03-Sep-06, 16:48
I saw him hitching down the A9 earlier. He'd bought a coat though so he's obviously trying to stay incognito.

connieb19
03-Sep-06, 16:58
I saw him hitching down the A9 earlier. He'd bought a coat though so he's obviously trying to stay incognito.If porshiepoo gave him a lift he's probably in Lands End by now lol.

golach
03-Sep-06, 17:19
Maybe Buddha, is making his way to Spoons, to lurk in a corner, he heard there is a meeting being held there on Tuesday

phoenix
03-Sep-06, 17:24
LoL [lol].........seriously who in their right minds would nick a Buddha. Reminds me of a neighbour who had a little ornamental doggie at her door, he legged it and sent a post card to her from London 100s of miles away!

Am still concerned about his whereabouts though, at least hes warm seeing as he has a coat on, if hes thumbing it makes me wonder why did he leave home! We werent bad to him or anything like that! :confused

candyfloss
03-Sep-06, 17:46
Maybe he's on his way to Wick, hopefully you'll catch him up soon ;) If i see him i'll give him a bed until you get here :D Really though i hope you get him back.

Billy Boy
03-Sep-06, 17:51
http://www.geocities.com/ihatebobbywilliams/FUNNY_FAT_KIDS_008.jpg

phoenix
03-Sep-06, 18:16
Maybe that was his intentions candyfloss to clear the way to Wick! LOL Hes on the wrong road then, someone forget to tell him that the A9 doesnt go to Wick anymore and hes gone South. Its urgent then that if hes spotted that he should be pointed in the direction of Wick! :( As golach kindly pointed out he may head for spoons on Tuesday night! I dont want my Buddha corrupted, he doesnt drink and I dont want him started so please send him home if he should appear!

The one on the right is kinda like him Mr @ Mrs BB, only my one wasnt holding out his left hand or showing his belly button........at least I dont think he was! :eek: