PDA

View Full Version : Hopeless Lloyds Clicksafe

Humerous Vegetable
26-Mar-11, 17:53
[disgust]If anybody has an answer to this, you will probably stop me being sectioned. Last year I changed ISPs to BT Broadband (yes, I know...I could be sectioned just for that....) and since then, whenever I try to buy anything online from a company using Verified by Visa, all I get at the end of the process is an empty box, with no way of entering my username and password to verify the purchase.
I have spoken to Lloyds - "Why don't you change your password?" There's nowhere to put a password dumbo......
I've enabled the Clicksafe website and the verified by visa in my popup blocker, I've enabled javascript, I've looked on the bt desktop help but all it seems to be obsessed with is broadband speed excuses.
I know I'm probably doing something wrong and I know not being able to buy anything is doubtless good for the old moral fibre, but it's all starting to annoy me a bit, and I would be grateful for any suggestions on what the problem might be.

dx100uk
26-Mar-11, 23:27
i would try resetting your version of IE

the easiest way is to type in reset IE* on a search engine where * is your version from help / about.

dx