PDA

View Full Version : Wick High School Highland Council Stakeholders Letter

Camra
26-Mar-11, 15:50
Hmmm....things seem to be moving already. Seems like the outline design should be ready for review shortly

Alice in Blunderland
26-Mar-11, 20:09
Things are definitely moving. The work on the design brief has been quite comprehensive and a lot of details are going into this. Heres hoping they get it spot on.

Eilanboy
26-Mar-11, 20:24
Things are definitely moving. The work on the design brief has been quite comprehensive and a lot of details are going into this. Heres hoping they get it spot on.

As long as they keep the nutty professor who is only interested in making a name for himself out of the planning everything should go okay.

Venture
26-Mar-11, 23:34
As long as they keep the nutty professor who is only interested in making a name for himself out of the planning everything should go okay.

Seems like Laurel's getting a rest from your nasty tongue this week. Whose turn will it be next week?

PS If it wasn't for the highly intelligent professor, there wouldn't be a new school to talk about.

PantsMAN
27-Mar-11, 09:45
Goodness me. Don't tell me some people aren't grateful for everything that's being done for them. There was even someone who spoke up for the new pool recently. And I thought only one person knew what was good for the folk of East Caithness...

Eilanboy
27-Mar-11, 18:39
Seems like Laurel's getting a rest from your nasty tongue this week. Whose turn will it be next week?

PS If it wasn't for the highly intelligent professor, there wouldn't be a new school to talk about.

Oh dear Venture you have been taken in by all the self hype which the professor created through the media.I think you will find that because of him Wick almost lost the planned new school.Sorry you think I have a nasty tongue however only pointing out a few truths as far as Laurel is concerned
Obviously you will be voting for him given that the professor didn,t do the decent thing and stand for election.

Venture
27-Mar-11, 20:51
[lol] Now that's a new one about nearly losing the school. Enlighten us why don't you.

If I think Laurel Bush is the right man for the job, then I'll vote for him.;)

I think you'll find that the Professor fought for a new school as a parent not someone looking to take up a career in politics. In fact I'd go so far as to say that's probably the last job on earth he'd want to be in.:lol:

Eilanboy
28-Mar-11, 12:31
[lol] Now that's a new one about nearly losing the school. Enlighten us why don't you.

If I think Laurel Bush is the right man for the job, then I'll vote for him.;)

I think you'll find that the Professor fought for a new school as a parent not someone looking to take up a career in politics. In fact I'd go so far as to say that's probably the last job on earth he'd want to be in.:lol:

Okay Venture given your allegiance to the professor and my dislike of him I will agree to differ on our opinion of him.